Politics | German TV Airs Video - Ukraine Tank With Swastika; Russia "Ups the ante" with THOUSANDS of tanks and Armor coming out of storage

Jaloc

……All just a big coincidence that Hunter had a $50k a month job on an energy board in Ukraine.
Not to mention Pelosi’s kid and Kerry’s kid, nothing to see here.
That's why they stole the election nothing was going to stop the war all sides defense contractors making big money now plus oil companies too record profits. Look even South Korea selling tanks, planes and weapons to Poland. North Korea selling Soviet compatible weapons to Russia. Turkey selling drones to Ukraine and Iran selling drones to Russia. I still remember this quote from "5th Element" movie "Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos."

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
……All just a big coincidence that Hunter had a $50k a month job on an energy board in Ukraine.

Purely coincidence
It’s not like Z is calling Biden saying give more money or these documents will find there way to the press
Of course our press would just call it Russian disinformation and move on

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
These sleazy bastards in our govt circle the wagons to protect each other because 90% of them are corrupt piles of excitement. If it wasn't for the ignorant voters, a worthless Dept of Justice, and rigged elections, Joe and Hunter Biden would be in prison instead of living their lavish lifestyle.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
I couldn't have ever imagined our country could go to crap this fast. It's really quite amazing and unbelievable. This is what happens when the ignorant vote on emotions and not common sense. Personally, I hope every Biden voters' offspring and their other family members and friends all go broke. And for the Biden voter themself......I salute you.
:fingure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock