Get together- MArch 27

imported_gabbydad

TB Lurker
Credits
We've got a bunch of J1 folks meeting up at the White Eagle
(Dirty Bird), on River Rd in Riverside. Love to see any of you guys that are around.

Friday, March 27 starting around 5 30. :guiness::gathering::punk:

i guess this gathering isn't geared for drivers........................friday evening?

This started with 2 of us wanting to grab a beer to catch up. I figured I'd mention it to anyone else that might be available and interested. I'm.sure we'll be there pretty late so if you can swing by that would be awesome.

If you're thinking maybe we should do a driver thing on a Saturday. I'll be happy to pitch in for that also. Just let me know.

This started with 2 of us wanting to grab a beer to catch up. I figured I'd mention it to anyone else that might be available and interested. I'm.sure we'll be there pretty late so if you can swing by that would be awesome.

If you're thinking maybe we should do a driver thing on a Saturday. I'll be happy to pitch in for that also. Just let me know.

10-4-----maybe a saturday night thing closer to the 1 year
anniversary date-----nice picking the white eagle--allot more room there to mingle...--will try to make it if i get in early.

So, did anyone attend ?
All told at least 40. Had about 8 to 10 drivers and alot of support folks from credit, cust svc, ops, sales.
It was a bummer to see too many of them looking for work.

We're going to shoot for a Saturday in May at Curtain's Marina, Burlington, most likely for the next one.

Sam's wife will be on tv thursday a.m.

Sams wife will be on one of the morning shows I believe CBS Thursday Morning Between 7and 9. they interviewed her last month about Sam and How the Company treated everyone. Just heads up if anyone can catch it on the tube. :ranting2: