FedEx Freight | Get your FREE shipping Benefit

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Don't forget

Employee shipping discount reminder

The Employee Discount Shipping program offers eligible team members and retirees the opportunity to save on select FedEx shipping services. 

Additionally, from Dec. 15 to Dec. 31 each year, FedEx Freight offers a special Holiday Shipments benefit of two FedEx Freight shipments at no charge for eligible FedEx Freight team members. 

Please keep in mind that the employee shipping benefits and discounts may not be used for any commercial purposes and are limited to specific Authorized Users as defined in the policy.

About Employee Discount Shipping 

Employee shipping discounts are privileges provided at the sole discretion of the FedEx operating companies and are thus subject to changes and restrictions from time to time. 

For more information regarding the discounts, including applicable limitations and restrictions, please go to the Employee Discount Personal Shipping Policy in Knowledgebase.  

:smilie93c peelout:

FedEx Freight shipments only and no delivery or pickup is provided. Dock drop off and pickup only. I looked into using it last year and it seemed like a giant hassle.

FedEx Freight shipments only and no delivery or pickup is provided. Dock drop off and pickup only. I looked into using it last year and it seemed like a giant hassle.
Used it a few times and just to be fair it was only 70% okay.
So it's as said not worth the hassle. The counter folks were
some of the nicest people but understood the pain of the
uniform. You could read them like they were reading you.

Make sure you take photographs of each side to document that there weren’t forklift holes in your shipment before you dropped it off. Also pack it in a steel crate so it has a chance to survive the engine block that the supervisor told the dock drone to put on top of it to make it fit.

I had a family member use the FedEx gaylord shipping box and load it at the terminal. They assisted in securing it to a skid and it arrived a couple of thousand miles away with no damage. So this was actually a positive FedEx experience. Unusual, I know.

I had a family member use the FedEx gaylord shipping box and load it at the terminal. They assisted in securing it to a skid and it arrived a couple of thousand miles away with no damage. So this was actually a positive FedEx experience. Unusual, I know.
If it has to go through more than one hub or gets loaded on a container and isn’t built into a steel crate expect that freight box to be freight dust upon arrival.

Sign up at pirate ship or I believe shippo for a free account. The rates with those third party providers blow our employee discount rates out of the water. Usually the cheapest rate through them is with ups but oh well 🤷‍♂️

If it has to go through more than one hub or gets loaded on a container and isn’t built into a steel crate expect that freight box to be freight dust upon arrival.
Incorrect. From central Florida to Colorado I think it passed through many hubs. Standard FedEx freight box. Not crushed or fork holes.

Incorrect. From central Florida to Colorado I think it passed through many hubs. Standard FedEx freight box. Not crushed or fork holes.
I was being sarcastic but so long as it didn’t go through NastyVille or Birmingham it should be fine from my experience. Some of the most Friday-est loaded trailers I’ve ever seen.

My cousin works at another center on the other side of the country. I gonna try to ship him a couple cinder blocks.
Well……at first we didn’t know “what side of the country” you were talking about…but the cinder blocks kinda gave it away :17142: I know it’s a LR thing, but does Harrison have a car on block section in the parking lot????:438: