ABF | Get Your Snow Shovels Out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5115

Coming our way is our first nor'easter of the year. Batten down the hatches, dust of the snow shovels and bring more firewood onto the porch. And don't forget you're braving all of this for 7% less this time around so dig in and give 'em 100% through this trying time.:kicking:

Work & Pay

Coming our way is our first nor'easter of the year. Batten down the hatches, dust of the snow shovels and bring more firewood onto the porch. And don't forget you're braving all of this for 7% less this time around so dig in and give 'em 100% through this trying time.:kicking:

Did you mean give them 100% of 93%? von. After the 7% was approved the Leaders of ABF gifted themselves 7.3 mil in stock options plus the 3 cents a share dividend + if you were a stockholder when all the supplements were approved your realized a very nice increase in the value of your stock. I have always been under the impression that the more money you make the more that is expected of you. Does that work the same way of less compensation = less performance? Inquiring minds want to know. von

Did you mean give them 100% of 93%? von. After the 7% was approved the Leaders of ABF gifted themselves 7.3 mil in stock options plus the 3 cents a share dividend + if you were a stockholder when all the supplements were approved your realized a very nice increase in the value of your stock. I have always been under the impression that the more money you make the more that is expected of you. Does that work the same way of less compensation = less performance? Inquiring minds want to know. von

It is fascinating how you spin a weather report into a battle cry for lowering productivity.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Spinning

It is fascinating how you spin a weather report into a battle cry for lowering productivity.

Let me see if I can get this right. We are broke, need you to give back some of your paycheck so we can afford to buy Panther for 160 mil. Spin job you say? My spin job was amateur at best compared to the corporate one.

It's the drop and hook fees that are/were killing the company. It should be 20 mins per set hook or drop put away and all and 5 mins for a single.

Let me see if I can get this right. We are broke, need you to give back some of your paycheck so we can afford to buy Panther for 160 mil. Spin job you say? My spin job was amateur at best compared to the corporate one.

I think you did a better job and you deserve a trophy. "Truckingboards best weather report of 2013"

My shovell sure gets a workout. Between shoveling snow, and shoveling manure from the IBT/UPSF, I am one shoveling son of a gun.

My shovell sure gets a workout. Between shoveling snow, and shoveling manure from the IBT/UPSF, I am one shoveling son of a gun.
You need two different shovels there. The snow shovel will hold more volume than your back can safely handle with the IBT/UPSF load.

You need two different shovels there. The snow shovel will hold more volume than your back can safely handle with the IBT/UPSF load.

Well if the shovel is gonna cause you back pain, call Cindy @ the Fort in Workman's Comp, she will fix you right up. von

Get ready folks here she comes. This storm doesn't look like it's going to be one for the history books for us precipitation wise but it is going to be frigid after it comes through and it looks like a lot of Upper Midwest and the Northeast will have something to work with. Going to be windy too so be on the lookout for drifts in the road when approaching open fields as it will probably be a light snow that will be easily blown around by the wind.

Get ready folks here she comes. This storm doesn't look like it's going to be one for the history books for us precipitation wise but it is going to be frigid after it comes through and it looks like a lot of Upper Midwest and the Northeast will have something to work with. Going to be windy too so be on the lookout for drifts in the road when approaching open fields as it will probably be a light snow that will be easily blown around by the wind.

This is the time I don't miss it...

Ready or not here she comes so batten down the hatches, get your whiskey, wings and ring bologna and enjoy your three day weekend. This puppy stretches half way across the country so if you are in its path you should see snow for about two days straight.
:guiness:

Ready or not here she comes so batten down the hatches, get your whiskey, wings and ring bologna and enjoy your three day weekend. This puppy stretches half way across the country so if you are in its path you should see snow for about two days straight.
:guiness:

Gas for the generator beer in the fridge and lots of good food.. Two new snow shovels {easy on the back} and a new snow blower.. I am ready!!! Oh wait when the hell is spring getting here as I am so tired of this already.. Oh and we still have 18 inches on the roof and most of the doors in the house don't close..

I broke one shovel already this season. I've raised the white flag, still the stuff keeps on coming. As long as I can get out of BWI on the 16th, I don't care at this point. Then it's palm trees, sand, golf, cold drinks, and lots of water to enjoy. By the time I get back home it should have improved weather wise. If not, there are always massive amounts of alcohol to be consumed to deaden the pain.

Gas for the generator beer in the fridge and lots of good food.. Two new snow shovels {easy on the back} and a new snow blower.. I am ready!!! Oh wait when the hell is spring getting here as I am so tired of this already.. Oh and we still have 18 inches on the roof and most of the doors in the house don't close..
I think I delivered that generator. Hope it does you right.
I broke one shovel already this season. I've raised the white flag, still the stuff keeps on coming. As long as I can get out of BWI on the 16th, I don't care at this point. Then it's palm trees, sand, golf, cold drinks, and lots of water to enjoy. By the time I get back home it should have improved weather wise. If not, there are always massive amounts of alcohol to be consumed to deaden the pain.
I was dreaming about giving Aruba a try today while I was out driving around.

I was dreaming about giving Aruba a try today while I was out driving around.[/QUOTE]

I was suppose to go to Aruba with my aunt and uncle in January but I didn't have enough money saved so I didn't. They have a time share down there. Only thing I had to pay for was my food and airfare

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk