ODFL | Getting a job at O.D in Knoxville question.

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Got a friend trying to move to Knoxville TN, and he was looking at O.D. He said he ran into a O.D driver that told him its hard to get on at the terminal in west Knoxville as a solo driver that he would probably have to start out as a team driver in White Pine TN. Is this right? Also if he wants line haul but not to run team and he doesn't want to do p@d either. I told him i don't know, but all the major players in l.t.l are located somewhere around Knoxville,

Got a friend trying to move to Knoxville TN, and he was looking at O.D. He said he ran into a O.D driver that told him its hard to get on at the terminal in west Knoxville as a solo driver that he would probably have to start out as a team driver in White Pine TN. Is this right? Also if he wants line haul but not to run team and he doesn't want to do p@d either. I told him i don't know, but all the major players in l.t.l are located somewhere around Knoxville,
Correct you must and will run team out MRT when you start there..I do not work out of there.Just have several friends who run out of there P&D and Line haul

AdBlock Detected