FedEx Freight | Getting Boring here.

Billy who???!!!
I did 15 deliveries today, 3 of them grocery warehouses, 20 picks, all before my lunch.
Did 10 more picks after I came back to the yard. Filled three 48's with LTL. Then I taught a class on forklift driving to road drivers. Taught them that it's unnecessary to turn perfectly square pallets "sideways". Then showed them how to hook a set without getting any grease in the tractor. Was going to teach them how to back a dolly, but I guess that's a corporate no-no, right?
Ran a set to the hub then came back for a rail trailer.
Now just relaxing with some TB...........and George :p

Billy the super trucker doesn't have to drive ; his customers drive to him.

Ahhh. Ya big 4 on that rc getting stale... Let's do get some more bill badass truckers in here just tell the next driver apprentice you see to Google fedex trucking boards.

I took 11-12-2013 off and went to buy doughnuts for my wife and her coworkers , our daughter and her boyfriend , the cat and me .

I'm starting to think Billys wife threw more than his dinner out. I think she threw him and all his :****: out too.

Billy Boy doesn't actually work for us. He's in an institution for the criminally insane. Right now he's going through his monthly electronic shock treatment. As soon as he has access to the day room he'll be back on the computer telling us how wonderful he is.

Billy Boy doesn't actually work for us. He's in an institution for the criminally insane. Right now he's going through his monthly electronic shock treatment. As soon as he has access to the day room he'll be back on the computer telling us how wonderful he is.

Unless big chief already smothered him with a pillow.

You road drivers should know... Freight was moving slow at the beginning of the week, but don't worry by Tuesday I was at FULL STEAM and filled up a good portion of the linehaul fleet. Any of you night time zombies, thank your hard working city man for getting that freight on your trailer while all you do is hold that wheel between the lines! Don't you worry, when that gets too tough also I'll be here to steer the ship. PEDDLE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Out.