FedEx Freight | Getting Boring here.

Usually the shock treatment effects short term memory loss, but I see Billy Boy found the day room, and he's all charged up and ready to go.

Billy Boy doesn't actually work for us. He's in an institution for the criminally insane. Right now he's going through his monthly electronic shock treatment. As soon as he has access to the day room he'll be back on the computer telling us how wonderful he is.

TP, rumor has it that RC is a graduate of Atascadero State, class of 1976. He was roomies with C-More. That kinda explains a lot...just sayin', if it's true....

TP, rumor has it that RC is a graduate of Atascadero State, class of 1976. He was roomies with C-More. That kinda explains a lot...just sayin', if it's true....

No, no roomies while at Atascadero. Private room and in restraints for the duration.
Got caught trying to get additional electro shock treatments in my room.

First things First, Got into work this morning and cleaned up after some night slob got his hands all over my tractor! Wiped the whole thing down to not get any of the germs from you guys since I hear most of ya'll don't use running water after using the bathroom. Hooked up, ran like hell to drop off 341 winter tires for an appointment set too early... I mean these things were STACKED! That's when I walked back to my tractor and saw I was STACKED with pickups. Turns out some other guy in my area already done given up before trying, so I put her in the wind kept delivering my 15 deliveries like a pro should all while stacking up another 13 pickups. Hell when I came back to the yard, there should of been jumper cables hooked up for me to cross like a runner breaking the ribbon at the end of a race! Fine job I did this Thursday, another fine job. Thank your city man, he works 1 million times harder than the road boys at night do!

First things First, Got into work this morning and cleaned up after some night slob got his hands all over my tractor! Wiped the whole thing down to not get any of the germs from you guys since I hear most of ya'll don't use running water after using the bathroom. Hooked up, ran like hell to drop off 341 winter tires for an appointment set too early... I mean these things were STACKED! That's when I walked back to my tractor and saw I was STACKED with pickups. Turns out some other guy in my area already done given up before trying, so I put her in the wind kept delivering my 15 deliveries like a pro should all while stacking up another 13 pickups. Hell when I came back to the yard, there should of been jumper cables hooked up for me to cross like a runner breaking the ribbon at the end of a race! Fine job I did this Thursday, another fine job. Thank your city man, he works 1 million times harder than the road boys at night do!

:horse****: and that's all I got to say about that. (in my Forrest Gump voice)

Whoopie, Billy. Pat yourself where ever it feels good.

I had something funny to say, well funny to me anyway, then I saw this "Don't post anything on Truckingboards you would be ashamed to show your Mother,Daughter or Granddaughter"

I had something funny to say, well funny to me anyway, then I saw this "Don't post anything on Truckingboards you would be ashamed to show your Mother,Daughter or Granddaughter"

Got news for ya, they wouldn't waste their time wondering what truck drivers have to say! Most women just think you sit behind the wheel 24/7 like they're hunkered down to the kitchen making sandwiches, little do they know how much other stuff I do to keep trucking companies afloat. POST AWAY!!!!