FedEx Freight | Getting Boring here.

I'm not here for everyone's entertainment. Just here to let all you road boys know that there's a real driver out there who enjoys working the city during daylight hours and that I am probably the hardest working driver you will ever meet!!

Where ever I see a Line Driver bashing the hard working city folks, BillyLo will be there to put him in his place.

BillyLo: A Savior to the P&D. Signing autographs TBA.

And you don't work here,so maybe it's time for you to pound sand.

:6817: That was me right? Well then, we all agree to ignore BillyLo then right? See we can agree on something after all, albeit not the Union :duh:

Lol I'm neither for nor against when it comes to the union. I lean anti but I'm not saying I would never work for a union line. But yes, I'm all in favor of ignoring billy...

That's what I said and it worked for a while but then someone had to provoke him again...

Lol I'm neither for nor against when it comes to the union. I lean anti but I'm not saying I would never work for a union line. But yes, I'm all in favor of ignoring billy...

If your so bored as to get on a thread titled " getting boring in here", then maybe we need to get you back on that dock at conway...bring your tape measure, get your re-weighs, and make sure your motor moves equal the average of everybody else...you would probably make a good candidate for coaching from an FOM....get moving driver!

You steering wheel holders get all worked up over nothing! I'm going to go watch GhostBusters now. TTYL.

If your so bored as to get on a thread titled " getting boring in here", then maybe we need to get you back on that dock at conway...bring your tape measure, get your re-weighs, and make sure your motor moves equal the average of everybody else...you would probably make a good candidate for coaching from an FOM....get moving driver!

I can't, I had to turn my tape measure in when I quit, and my dock license. You're gonna have to hold down the fort for me...

I can't, I had to turn my tape measure in when I quit, and my dock license. You're gonna have to hold down the fort for me...

You might need to work the dock at your new job over the slow winter! I'll let the bossman know you've got plenty of experience!

We can't all hate on Billy too much, after all this thread was started for him. However, I think he should confine himself to this one and this one only.