Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

Road Dust

Mrs Ricky Ricardo
Credits
Set up the Christmas tree, turn on the lights, light a candle, and put on some good music. Post anything relating to Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bobs, Fifty Kilowatt Tree. They are an acapella group, no instruments, everything you hear is produced by the mouths and voices of the band members.

More from the Bobs. Listen for the sounds of "instruments".

Mambo, Santa, Mambo!

Tequila Eggnog!

Christmas from a Hebrew perspective.

Too many Santas. So painfully true!

Sun 60, and a very unique version of Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas from Montana, on I-90.

MyChristmasLights.jpg

Here is one dedicated to pro1diver.

Happy Holidays Backpacker! :kicking:

bah-hum-bug

i place candy wrappers in the "kettle" outside the supermarkets and stores

i play either Polish Polka dancing music, or Rap music so loud, i make my car the envy of the "boys in da hood"

i aim my car specifically at all deer, and if i get Rudy, so be it, his nose should have glowed so bright.

i fart on Santa's lap, and sometimes pee...yeah, that's right.....he deserves it, since i did not get that Major Matt Mason action figure and his space crawler, when i had wanted it.(Major Matt Mason: Toys & Hobbies | eBay)

i buy key lime pies (because i do not like key lime pies), and drop them on the floor and watch all the old bag ladies slip and fall..

i go around "da hood" and rip down all the Christmas lights, as they bother my eyes.

when someone says to me.."Merry Christmas"...

i turn around and slug them.

when the Christmas Carolers come around (if they dare to in my hood), i give them boiling hot chocolate with Ex-Lax in it...and slam the door shut and go watch a violent movie..

other than that....

mErry FrEakiG ExZEma to one an all.............................:kicking:

bah-hum-bug

i place candy wrappers in the "kettle" outside the supermarkets and stores

i play either Polish Polka dancing music, or Rap music so loud, i make my car the envy of the "boys in da hood"

i aim my car specifically at all deer, and if i get Rudy, so be it, his nose should have glowed so bright.

i fart on Santa's lap, and sometimes pee...yeah, that's right.....he deserves it, since i did not get that Major Matt Mason action figure and his space crawler, when i had wanted it.(Major Matt Mason: Toys & Hobbies | eBay)

i buy key lime pies (because i do not like key lime pies), and drop them on the floor and watch all the old bag ladies slip and fall..

i go around "da hood" and rip down all the Christmas lights, as they bother my eyes.

when someone says to me.."Merry Christmas"...

i turn around and slug them.

when the Christmas Carolers come around (if they dare to in my hood), i give them boiling hot chocolate with Ex-Lax in it...and slam the door shut and go watch a violent movie..

other than that....

mErry FrEakiG ExZEma to one an all.............................:kicking:

And so the dedication was perfect!

Here is one dedicated to pro1diver.

Happy Holidays Backpacker! :kicking: