Yeah, me too.......

Oh, wait, that's not a deer.

OK, here.

Um, no, that's not it.

Try this.

BirdmanOfArlingtonStrikesAgain001.jpg

Oops! Another feathered critter.

Here.

Well, that's a deer, but it ain't hit yet, now is it? he does have an injury to one of her rear legs.

OK, here we go.

Deer9-7-10002_zps821ef07b.jpg

That's the ticket!

Actually, I didn't hit the deer, she committed ******* on the front of my truck.

Poor thing. She exploded like a water balloon. What a mess.

Deer9-7-10007_zpsb84fb267.jpg

Broke the CAC and the radiator, and bent the core support pretty good too.

Deer9-7-10005_zpsb3281e6e.jpg

Well, that's a deer, but it ain't hit yet, now is it? She does have an injury to one of her rear legs.

Shoulda been an "S" in there, it is a doe after all.

Dang keyboard! :order:

Oh, and I took that picture in my yard, about 50 feet from the house. *sigh* Yeah, many people like the city life, the sirens, gunshots, buses and trucks all noisy and stinky, people breaking into everything, all the hate and discontent.

But me?

I like my little slice of paradise by the river.

Way out in the foothills of the Majestic Cascade Mountains.

Near where Santa Clause keeps his reindeer herd.

Yeah, you read that right, Santa keeps his herd of reindeer not far from where I live.

It's a great place to be.

But don't go gettin' no ideas, see, we like our peace and quiet. And if'n y'all all of a sudden like started moving in like cockroaches, well, we'd have to get all Exterminator on your hiney!

Come out for a visit, sit a spell by the river, have a beer.

Then go back home to your city hovel.

Oh, and I took that picture in my yard, about 50 feet from the house. *sigh* Yeah, many people like the city life, the sirens, gunshots, buses and trucks all noisy and stinky, people breaking into everything, all the hate and discontent.

i personally do not like city living, but it is what it is.

some of us cannot afford the paradise some others have.

some of us have family to take care of and support.

my paradise will come when i hit the lottery, or when i go to heaven

till then......

us guys with responsibilities, have to live the best way we can.

Oh, and the movie list is missing the best Christmas movie ever.

Bad Santa, with Billy Bob Thornton.

Best.

Christmas.

Movie.

Ever.

1. Watch some great classic Christmas movies that play a lot during Christmas time (These movies are pretty good and are mostly family oriented. So don't worry.)

A Christmas Story, The Polar Express, Elf, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause, Home Alone, Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer, The Bells of St.Mary., Mickey's Once/Twice Upon a Christmas, White Christmas, and The Family Stone.

I know, probably not a "family oriented" movie, at least for some "families".

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit I am a Scrooge. I don't mind giving gifts but all the worry about sizes, colors, styles & usually some gifts I give are duplicates. That being said I enjoy Thanksgiving when everybody gets together & has a good time without the hassle associated with Christmas. I have a friend who is branch manager of a bank. She says she hates Christmas because so many customers overspend & write hot checks for things they don't really need.

Not too much participation here. Are you guys having trouble getting into the spirit of Christmas?

Here is a picture I took the other day with an Industar 61 LZ M42 50mm2.8 Macro lens with Lanthanium glass. The aperture blades make for the start shaped bokeh.

The lens was made in Russia in the 1970's. The one I have I picked up as new old stock from a fellow amateur photographer in the Ukraine for $25.

11370525604_291da12400_b.jpg

Not too much participation here. Are you guys having trouble getting into the spirit of Christmas?

Here is a picture I took the other day with an Industar 61 LZ M42 50mm2.8 Macro lens with Lanthanium glass. The aperture blades make for the start shaped bokeh.

The lens was made in Russia in the 1970's. The one I have I picked up as new old stock from a fellow amateur photographer in the Ukraine for $25.

11370525604_291da12400_b.jpg

the reindeer has a birth defect...