Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

I'm gonna try to put something in this thread every day from today to Christmas.

Today, Bob Rivers, Twisted Christmas, Didn't I Get This Last Year. A nice song about re-gifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddy Bear

The teddy bear resembles one or two here. I have bought Vermont Teddy Bears over the years for the woman of the house, daughter & daughter in law. They are great gifts for the woman who has everything. The bears are American Made too.

The teddy bear resembles one or two here. I have bought Vermont Teddy Bears over the years for the woman of the house, daughter & daughter in law. They are great gifts for the woman who has everything. The bears are American Made too.

Sweet!

Pictures please!

I bought my Wife some tools today ! We put on the Boys grade School ornaments. .. my eyes swelled with Joy !!

"Don't you just love the 24hr Christmas radio stations !!"

Some folks get the Christmas spirit & give of themselves.
Where others just don't get it,& take care of themselves.

Like this Santa s helper who must have had a bit to much eggnog.

Sweet!

Pictures please!
Vermont Teddy Bear has a great website. They are made in Vermont & have a lifetime warranty. There are too many for me to post pics. They also sell Pajamas!!!!! Go to their site & look. There are several bears that are very collectable. Look at the "Crazy About You" bear on Ebay.

We got snow here.... that always helps around Christmas time !!
Baught the Wife some Combat Boots and a new 870.

Mary X-Mess

The best Christmas song you've never heard. Sun 60 never caught on which is a shame because this song deserves to be remembered. From the 1993 album "Only". Dave Navarro (Chili Pepper/Jane's Addiction) and Jack Irons (Chili Pepper/Pearl Jam) play guitar and drums on this song.

Vermont Teddy Bear has a great website. They are made in Vermont & have a lifetime warranty. There are too many for me to post pics. They also sell Pajamas!!!!! Go to their site & look. There are several bears that are very collectable. Look at the "Crazy About You" bear on Ebay.

I'll check that out, thanks Doc!

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The paddy replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

[video]http://www.jibjab.com/view/aDfV6mdORxK0RZyQEUIsGw?mt=1&utm_campaign=Sharer+PopUp&utm_content=santas_twerk_shop_5&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook[/video]

Weird Al always has the best perspective on everything.