Estes | GI

slopway

TB Lurker
Credits
old GI drivers, where is the hub and relay terminals in the center and western part of the country. besides Kansas city and des moines. they never let me get out of the east coast.

cant learn anything about the other parts of the world.

wow 275 views and not one reply, is that record? must be no one working in that part of the country. did we have a big layoff there?

wow 275 views and not one reply, is that record? must be no one working in that part of the country. did we have a big layoff there?

Don't know anything about no big layoff seems like everybody is trudging along in a still tough economy with some in the west doing a little bit of hiring. As for the original post the only terminals I know of that have hub ops are Fresno, La Merada, and I think they do one in Sacramento too.As for relays I am not to sure seems things operate a little different out here sometimes but I know there is a handoff that happens in Grand Junction Co. Not too many of the guys I talk to post on here no more but it may account for all the views with no responses.

I used to run all the way to Cali with estes. You really are not missing much. Do you want to chain lol ? Good people out west for estes but hard winter driving.