Yellow | Give Us All Our Raises Now !!! Maybe We Could Hire ????

They’re going to use that gubberment monies to cut the rates even lower now, not give employees their wages back,,

Use to be deregulation brought down the rates,, now it yrc

e8cbca5e9862dfc80161abbdb92f2efc.jpg

However nether does one with a rotted out frame......................
And that my friends is a very true statement! At my old terminal we got the hand me downs from the hand me downs. Sent us the worst they could find and expect miracles. In a period of 6 months we had 2 YFSY twin screws and 2 RDWY jif tractors with cracks and rusted out frames. 4 tractors was all we had. So sent us more of the same. I back all of you and pray for the best. Yellow then YRC raised my family now I watch from the outside.

Your raise is going into buying new equipment. So be grateful.
RoadWay had the empowerment system .Less management and Union employees working together with less or no management,Guess What, it worked extremely well.For those Roadway guys who worked through it like Mud .There was more productivity and pride in a mans work,You were held responsible for your actions.

RoadWay had the empowerment system .Less management and Union employees working together with less or no management,Guess What, it worked extremely well.For those Roadway guys who worked through it like Mud .There was more productivity and pride in a mans work,You were held responsible for your actions.

That's typically much easier to do at smaller terminals where the guys (and gals) knew each other and were more inclined to work together and felt a vested interest in doing right. At least that's the way I found it to be.

Thank You Elwoo
That's typically much easier to do at smaller terminals where the guys (and gals) knew each other and were more inclined to work together and felt a vested interest in doing right. At least that's the way I found it to be.
Your exactly right ,But given the situation,The management does not care.Large terminals are notorious for having bad management being protected by upper management that is also (Very Bad).As a long time veteran you know what I’am talking about.Productivity makes profits.There really isn’t any here at all.