Central Transport | give us something.....

jimmygeorge76

TB Lurker
Credits
another video, letters, or just something!! tell us your working on getting our money back to us! give a timeline! some kind of communication would go along way with us drivers, not that we would belive any of it, but would show some effort on managments part!

exacly .... im generally a positive employee and been with pjax 6 years and never thought of leaving . but even i am starting to wonder how long i could go without a raise . crap, even a penny would feel ok . i feel for the guys that only been here a year or two . they really make no money and as of now have nothing to look forward to ..

i'm usually a pretty positive person as well, but by not communicating with the employees (office, dock, city and linehaul drivers) is just breeding a negative atmosphere thru out the company! and i be lying if i said this isn't affecting my moral as well! give us something, anything! you might be surprised. might get a little extra effort out of us, the little guys!!

i know managment trolls this site, so if and when you read this, please take this thread into consideration!!! and give us a bone!

I remember when Vitran use to send a newsletter. Inside you would find pictures of other employees or their family having fun on or off work, names of employees and what terminal they were from that made their 5 - 10 - 15 years anniversary. They also had the names of people and what terminal they worked at that just got hired in sales or management or just received a promotion. A question about Vitran that if you got right you would receive a $25 gift certificate to walmart.

Nowadays the letter you will get is about a log violation or someone b%tc#ing about their Mp3 player lost, truck left nasty or your vacation request has been denied.

If I could jump in, I heard the terminal manager in Memphis was fooling around with some frt on the back of a trl. The switcher pulled the trl out and he fell and broke his leg an few more bones.

exacly .... im generally a positive employee and been with pjax 6 years and never thought of leaving . but even i am starting to wonder how long i could go without a raise . crap, even a penny would feel ok . i feel for the guys that only been here a year or two . they really make no money and as of now have nothing to look forward to ..

Yep. Been here over 14 months after being brought back from a lay-off (permanent), so reduced to new hire pay. Then a wage increase freeze, 5% reduction,etc. Hard to be positive. Seen people fired for very little reason-suspect it was mainly for the fact that new hires are cheaper. Heard lots of promises, seem very little positive changes. Treated much like a slave. Schedules changed resulting in less income, and no consideration given. Any complaints are met with the comment that there are 30+ drivers waiting in line to take my job! (forget the fact I am accident free, never late, do as I am told,etc). This company overall is ::shit:: , and when the Economy is actually better, I will move on.

PJAX used to get nesletters as well. It was nice to hear positive things about things going on within the company. Now we rely on postings to find out. I hope there is light at the end of this dark tunnel

There is no light unless you move on to another job. This company does not care about you or any thing to do with you.

to them your just another stupid truck driver that they can and will replace when they want for any reason they want.

U should see the light its call bankruptcy and u will be out on the street like merchant was:Flame-On:
Currently, OTR companies are hauling our line haul overflow, and cartage companies are delivering our freight to get caught up. Meanwhile some of our trucks sit needing repair, but no funding to do so. I am wondering if this outsourcing will continue or just be a temporary measure..

It is cheaper to out source than to haul it them self. that is y they are getting rid of senior drivers and getting drivers that Will do it cheaper

[/Currently, OTR companies are hauling our line haul overflow, and cartage companies are delivering our freight to get caught up. Meanwhile some of our trucks sit needing repair, but no funding to do so. I am wondering if this outsourcing will continue or just be a temporary measure.. QUOTE]

what terminal are out sourcing work????????????????????

there doing it out of pitt taking loads to the east coast . when that storm shut down the east coast for a day or two pitt got flooded with loads .. trust me, that yard was stacked with loads .