Yellow | Give work Away

doweall

TB Lurker
Credits
WE Will be interlining work.Every time that we have giving the co. what they need we have lost work.The co. said we need to vote for the young guys and their familys. If we do vote yes and they loose thier job then we have really look out for them.The co. Said if you are going to vote no do not vote, ya right.Yellow and Roadway has lost over 50% of our job since we were put together.I COULD GO ON AND ON maybe our manager need to get their s. together before they ask us to give anything more.

I have worked at several Yellow terminals in the past and we have used interline carriers. we end up getting the work back for two reasons 1) The interline partner is or becomes unreliable usually a fly by night outfit that uses two Ryder straight trucks to do the work and cant handle the volume.2) The interline carrier closes because of the agreement example $1.00 .75 to us and .25 to them? They come back for more money and the money is not there!

Vote no and get it over with. This company is been going downhill for a while and with the same management. Screw them.
Our own union hasn't been looking out for our best interest in a long time. This is all crap.

images.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/o4pdc9vkh/images.jpg

Vote no and get it over with. This company is been going downhill for a while and with the same management. Screw them.
Our own union hasn't been looking out for our best interest in a long time. This is all crap.

Except that doesn't solve a single issue that anyone is concerned about. Job security, unionization of the LTL industry, union membership, etc.

It's always US vs. THEM. Unfortunately my paycheck has always come from Yellow, not the IBT.

The broblem is they will lose ther job temp. and we as a group will lose them.I have been thru this so many time I cant count how many.We should not put them through this. Just because we went through it doesnt make it right. Iam just old and dumb to have put up with this.The co. needs to understand that this will not work anymore.

All year wheeling and chicago Holland terminals were using other companies for LTL deliveries, such as devon, T.H. Ryan and others. Vote NO!