Yellow | Given a choice?

Good choice.
Working on that now.
Be delivering your meals on wheels soon!
:1036316054:
Be sure your prepared for that retirement. I just went to dentist and oral surgeon this past week to the tune of almost $4000 total cost. With Central States I might have paid $200. Now, it was $3000 with Humama Gold which has no dental. No dental or vision package is a viable option for the cost. I was spoiled for 24 years with Union Benefits. Not judging, just like to remind people that sometimes, there is "no grass" on the other side of the fence.

Be sure your prepared for that retirement. I just went to dentist and oral surgeon this past week to the tune of almost $4000 total cost. With Central States I might have paid $200. Now, it was $3000 with Humama Gold which has no dental. No dental or vision package is a viable option for the cost. I was spoiled for 24 years with Union Benefits. Not judging, just like to remind people that sometimes, there is "no grass" on the other side of the fence.

I get the gimmick of dentists and ophthalmologists wanting just compensation, but why is dental not included in general health? Infections caused by poor dental care are a huge factor in general health. Eye exams are covered, as well as cataracts and glaucoma. But if one needs a bridge or crown, no way!

I get the gimmick of dentists and ophthalmologists wanting just compensation, but why is dental not included in general health? Infections caused by poor dental care are a huge factor in general health. Eye exams are covered, as well as cataracts and glaucoma. But if one needs a bridge or crown, no way!
I was more blessed than most, when I got the bad news of surgery and cost, the Oral Surgeon worded it so Humana Gold Plus paid the surgery part. I had to pay the anesthesia and other "stuff" but it came out better than I thought. I was literally in the chair praying "God please let it be less than $5000 (and it was). Sad that I am now the guy who can't afford insurance. Never thought I would live this long, lololol. (R)