Yellow | Given a choice?

If you go with Holland you may have to deal with Wong. :duh:
Come on over , Got a 62 mph Sterling truck ready for you and we will force you to work 60 plus hours a week and the best part is the you ONLY have to pay -15% to YRCW to work here !! Cha-Ching me baby !! and the real Bonus is ever 4th wk-end my Uncle Trip does a synergy cook out at the barn for everybody !!But for real Holland has BIG BOY trailers ,not them little boy puppy ones for rookies ....................so come on over !

Last edited:
As a new driver, if you were given a choice between YRC and Holland, which would you take and why? (I realize YRC owns Holland). Assume both jobs are full time.
Well if you're going to be like haul consider YRC has a ABC dispatch. And holland your gone 6 days. YRC PAYS MORE IF YOU WANT TO PULL PUPS. Me I will take a penny less for a van and assigned truck

Wow, so Judy appointed him to help with the merger and when does he have time for that and his new job and 2019 contract talks coming up !!
Bring that up at the next Union meeting they didn't like when I brought it up at 710 told me it doesn't mean anything you know Darren and Judy are scheming up ways to screw us or merge?

Bring that up at the next Union meeting they didn't like when I brought it up at 710 told me it doesn't mean anything you know Darren and Judy are scheming up ways to screw us or merge?

Please, take off your tinfoil hat. Executives in the transportation industry frequently take other jobs connected to the transportation industry. You don't expect him to take a job as a house painter do you?

As a new driver, if you were given a choice between YRC and Holland, which would you take and why? (I realize YRC owns Holland). Assume both jobs are full time.[/QUOTE

Well you better take what ever you can get, to work for any YRC companies means your not able to hire on at a real trucking company. You’ll work for less pay and into the Ponsi scheme you have to be down on your luck.

Please, take off your tinfoil hat. Executives in the transportation industry frequently take other jobs connected to the transportation industry. You don't expect him to take a job as a house painter do you?
Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind? Is it really coincidence that these 2 CEOs are on the same board of directors.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind? Is it really coincidence that these 2 CEOs are on the same board of directors.

No, not a coincidence at all. ATRI is a not-for-profit transportation research organization and it makes perfect sense for a variety of current and former transportation/trucking executives to be on the board.