Glad NCT Closed

Nctshopsteward

TB Lurker
Credits
Most people that worked for NCT are glad it closed as they are doing better since then . I still laugh at everyone who blames the Union for shutting the place down . Still sticking with what mgmt sold you on . The final vote total was that the Union would of been in if they were still open .

8 years without a raise was hard to swallow for most of us. We tried to get something with the union . I'm lucky to have gotten a job with a union company and the benefits are great . I have no out of pocket expense for a single person and if I had the family plan 11 dollars a week compared 150 a week at NCT and work less hours . We were going out of business either way but when roadway mgmt came in it was the down fall of it all .nibhe everyone is doing well or better since we closed

8 years without a raise was hard to swallow for most of us. We tried to get something with the union . I'm lucky to have gotten a job with a union company and the benefits are great . I have no out of pocket expense for a single person and if I had the family plan 11 dollars a week compared 150 a week at NCT and work less hours . We were going out of business either way but when roadway mgmt came in it was the down fall of it all .nibhe everyone is doing well or better since we closed

You prob can't get a family because you love the union. So why don't you marry them.