Politics | Godless Media Now Calling Christianity a “Toxic Religion”

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
This is written by Andrew Torba today. He owns Gab. Alternative to Facebook.

Of course I love Gab. It will never be a competition against trucking boards for the truckers topics. Inside company interactions and union contract discussions.

But it's a great site.
And if you've read my posts I'm no fan of Judaism being favored equally to Christianity. That's not reality. It's never been that way and never will.
And Gab does not protect their feelings or politics or religion as everything else does.

Torba is from PA as is Doug Mastriano who was just bullied into giving up his Gab profile by the Jews and the others who constantly allow them power.
So.....like that I bring it up, or not. It's real and finally getting some defense and light in media.
Of course the mainstream will only shed light on evils of Christianity and greatness of Jews....but as the old stereotype said...the Jews own the media.

More than 95% of the Soviets in charge of the atheist USSR we're Jewish also...just for a side fact.
490 or so out of 500 or so.
Why don't we know that?
Gee....I wonder why.

Last edited:

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
This is written by Andrew Torba today. He owns Gab. Alternative to Facebook.

Of course I love Gab. It will never be a competition against trucking boards for the truckers topics. Inside company interactions and union contract discussions.

But it's a great site.
And if you've read my posts I'm no fan of Judaism being favored equally to Christianity. That's not reality. It's never been that way and never will.
And Gab does not protect their feelings or politics or religion as everything else does.

Torba is from PA as is Doug Mastriano who was just bullied into giving up his Gab profile by the Jews and the others who constantly allow them power.
So.....like that I bring it up, or not. It's real and finally getting some defense and light in media.
Of course the mainstream will only shed light on evils of Christianity and greatness of Jews....but as the old stereotype said...the Jews own the media.

More than 95% of the Soviets in charge of the atheist USSR we're Jewish also...just for a side fact.
490 or so out of 500 or so.
Why don't we know that?
Gee....I wonder why.

The Russian Revolution was financially underwriting by the Kzarian sects(bankers) of Judaism. ‘Mother Russia’ has always had Jewish people in positions of power. As much as the educational systems in the west, try to emphasize the opposite, Judaism has a large amount of their flock, that support communistic style governance.
The ‘Biblical Hebrews’ are far, far removed from what we know as Judaism today.
There are some genealogists that contend that the ancient bloodlines of the biblical Hebrews have disappeared from the earth.

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
The fool has said in his heart "there is no God"
In a way, he was correct, in a way not.
‘God’ as has been portrayed, a white haired Anglo-Saxon, laying on a cloud, with a clap of thunder & lightning and a long arm with a crooked finger descends from the heavens, like it’s a Monty Python skit, to scold us mortal’s, he was correct.
There is a ‘creator’, that there is no doubt.

I dont know about the image of God. It would be almost Satire to imagine a anglo saxon Daddy laying on a cloud etc. etc etc.

The Jewry have their own problems dating back a few thousand years. One could argue that Jesus was a Jew.

Im not necessarily agile enough to wade into a Theology Saloon Brawl and are well aware that the Jewry loves to finger their coins and plot while the Christians pray for forgiveness and the Islamic screech for Jihad constantly> its tiresome to follow all that mess sometimes.

I could tease all three major religions equally. However Man burns for a hour and its finished. God however can burn in anger for essentially forever.

There is a little book written in American Colonial Times "Sinners in the hands of a angry God" which was preached to a particularly ungodly and wicked people at least once. That book is still published to this day.

The Islamists would have less of a problem if they did not accidently misplace or lose a disciple. We Christians can account for all 12 of ours they cannot. And the Jewry has to work out yet who are. Never mind all the other Religions if any.

slavenomore

AD FREE
Antisemitism was one of the first big attacks by those who overthrew the Russian Tsar's.
It was considered criminal.

Even Trump speaks that way.
To make free speech against them a crime.

But you can trash Christianity in any and every way under the sun?

We have a problem.
And have had it for a very long time.

We've been taught since grade school that nothing negative may ever been said about anything to do with Jewish people or Israel.
Heavily. Much of it having to do with the narrative on Germany.,......which, and it is considered crime in some countries, I do not believe the whole ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ propaganda against WWII Germany.

We've been taught that as Americans we should almost never look positively on a power as the Pope or a king has.
Democracy has been the positive preaching forever.
Power of the people.
The Reformation was taught as great.
They didn't care what Catholics thought.
The teachings on Inquisitions also do not line up with what I've found.

Fast-forward to where I somehow started seeing things differently during 911 and Bush.
How many wars against Israel's main enemy, the Muslims?
How much money?
How many lives?

I knew nothing of Muslims but Mohammed Ali, and Kareem Abdul Jabaar.

All the sudden the Muslims were trashed in every way possible......yet no bad words about why we are taught to hate them....the why.....is Israel.
A nationalist, ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ nation ruled by one religion, one "race". Supremacists.
A nation which millions died to steal from the Palestinians for them.
I'm not a fan of Muslims nor Jews.
And to be suppressed into talking good about everybody else while they are free to trash whites or Catholics or nationalists.......is totally wrong imo.

You know your oppressors when you can say no wrong of them.
They were the oppressors in Russia.

slavenomore

AD FREE
I might add that Torba is not a Catholic.
So my thoughts on Christianity do not line up with his.

But this issue on Christian nationalism is a big issue.
Always has been.
But it will and is becoming bigger with this Torba vs the Jews issue.

Another important part of it is Doug Mastriano who values his Christianity highly vs Josh Shapiro, who is Jewish, for Pennsylvania Governor.

Mastriano has already been pressured, by the Jews in power, and their " Christian" buddies in power, to close his account on Torba's Gab free speech platform.

This must begin needing some heavy watching so more light can be shed on who is behind the attacks on white people, men, and Christianity

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
Just as there are different ‘faiths’ in Islam, ie; Shiite, Sunni, Aswabism(sp), etc., all with a different view on what Islam should be. Make no mistake, Muslims will slaughter each other at the drop of a hat.
There are certain ‘faiths’ in Judaism the exact same way. That is how Germany in WWII was able murder so many, it was Jew vs Jew, just depended on which ‘tribe’ was holding the gun.
In the country of ‘Israel’, one must keep reminding yourself(I know it’s difficult), that there many non-Jews that live there.
I have said it before, and I’ll say it again today; Train your mind to separate the Hebrews, Jews, and Israelites from each other, they are not the same peoples.
Nobody so far has mentioned the Zionist’s, that’s a whole ‘nother ball of wax, that needs to be sorted thru.

slavenomore

AD FREE
Just as there are different ‘faiths’ in Islam, ie; Shiite, Sunni, Aswabism(sp), etc., all with a different view on what Islam should be. Make no mistake, Muslims will slaughter each other at the drop of a hat.
There are certain ‘faiths’ in Judaism the exact same way. That is how Germany in WWII was able murder so many, it was Jew vs Jew, just depended on which ‘tribe’ was holding the gun.
In the country of ‘Israel’, one must keep reminding yourself(I know it’s difficult), that there many non-Jews that live there.
I have said it before, and I’ll say it again today; Train your mind to separate the Hebrews, Jews, and Israelites from each other, they are not the same peoples.
Nobody so far has mentioned the Zionist’s, that’s a whole ‘nother ball of wax, that needs to be sorted thru.
Either way it is Israel. And antiChrist Jews spending our money, setting policies in schools, starting wars for themselves going at least back to the first world war.....I'm even reading now, that is they who owned all slave ships in Savannah in 1808..…....yet white people get the rap.
White when it benefits them. Jew when it benefits them.
Israeli when it benefits them.

Always at everybody else's expense.

Will the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews, or Zionists ever support Christian principles over their own?
Only when it benefits tribe.
And attack it when it doesn't.

When you get into a big enough elephant and try to process it it will kill you. Thats why we dont get into the Zionists.

The Islamic was with one job only. Pump oil. When they first turned off the oil spigot and then blew up the US and French in Beruit and kicked things off we were at war with them for generations.

Occasional hunting over the Iran and their waters kept the field bush hogged and in some sort of order. The leadership doctrine has not yet died off. So in the end we will be forced to nuke it.

America has no future whatsoever.

slavenomore

AD FREE
In a way, he was correct, in a way not.
‘God’ as has been portrayed, a white haired Anglo-Saxon, laying on a cloud, with a clap of thunder & lightning and a long arm with a crooked finger descends from the heavens, like it’s a Monty Python skit, to scold us mortal’s, he was correct.
There is a ‘creator’, that there is no doubt.
You mean a man who created the concepts of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, the Nordic, Greek, Roman, Native American, Buddhist and all other religions..........or a God which created as creator?

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
Either way it is Israel. And antiChrist Jews spending our money, setting policies in schools, starting wars for themselves going at least back to the first world war.....I'm even reading now, that is they who owned all slave ships in Savannah in 1808..…....yet white people get the rap.
White when it benefits them. Jew when it benefits them.
Israeli when it benefits them.

Always at everybody else's expense.

Will the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews, or Zionists ever support Christian principles over their own?
Only when it benefits tribe.
And attack it when it doesn't.
I think it was was Benjamin Netanyahu that said(I going to paraphrase); The United States is the ‘Golden Cow’, and we as Zionist’s intend to suckle it dry’. How’s that for somebody that is supposedly a ‘friend’?

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
You mean a man who created the concepts of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, the Nordic, Greek, Roman, Native American, Buddhist and all other religions..........or a God which created as creator?
‘Religion’ is a man made construct, pure and simple. Just as ‘politics’, ‘time’ are all man made.
Religion, politics, time, money, etc., are all designed to separate people, put them in groups.
I do believe in a ‘creator’, I also believe there is ‘intelligent life’ in other parts of outer space,
No, man has never walked on the moon, NASA owns the largest ‘movie studio’ in the world, why?

slavenomore

AD FREE
‘Religion’ is a man made construct, pure and simple. Just as ‘politics’, ‘time’ are all man made.
Religion, politics, time, money, etc., are all designed to separate people, put them in groups.
I do believe in a ‘creator’, I also believe there is ‘intelligent life’ in other parts of outer space,
No, man has never walked on the moon, NASA owns the largest ‘movie studio’ in the world, why?
There's pretty good posts around the web on the NASA, moon money racket.

It begins to look like many major teachings to the masses were all lies.
Or else those who oppose them are very good liars.
Hard to tell anymore.
Here's a short one:

A little bit of dollars and so forth going to Israel dont hurt too much.

The whole world would be sucking the marrow out of the United States long before Israel gets it all. Thats why I say we dont have a future.

Lazer

WWG1WGA
AD FREE
There's pretty good posts around the web on the NASA, moon money racket.

It begins to look like many major teachings to the masses were all lies.
Or else those who oppose them are very good liars.
Hard to tell anymore.
Here's a short one:
Like the line in the Moody Blues hit;
School taught me one and one is two.
But right now, that answer just ain’t true.
And this from Jefferson Airplane;
When the truth is found to be lies,
the joy within you dies.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks