XPO | Going wireless?

the first day wasnt that bad. just had too many geeks standing in the way. was crazy breaking the first trailer but after that it went o.k. they did say that more enhancements were on the way which would make it much more easier. in the near future this will also probably replace 265.

I've got to wonder how the tubes will hold up under the constant running over by forklifts with heavy freight on them? Why not radiant heaters with blowers from the ceiling or did they think the tubes would be cost effective?

heat

I've got to wonder how the tubes will hold up under the constant running over by forklifts with heavy freight on them? Why not radiant heaters with blowers from the ceiling or did they think the tubes would be cost effective?

dont be silly. if they have heat blowing down that would keep the drivers happy and warm. this way the forklift tires will not slide. when it gets cold on the dock i place my steel tip boots in the microwave. works great!! (once)

Get some of them pipe warmers that look like extenstion cords, wrap around boots, stay near plug trying to look busy! They finally put attic fans in the wall at hubby's terminal. Now that it's getting cold......:1036316054:

dont be silly. if they have heat blowing down that would keep the drivers happy and warm. this way the forklift tires will not slide. when it gets cold on the dock i place my steel tip boots in the microwave. works great!! (once)