Estes | Gone awhile

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Hey folks ive been out of truck driving for about lil over 2 years, but am looking to possibly get back in again. When I left I was driving for Roelh Transport. Now I drive a class b tanker truck. I did one time work for Old Dominion. If I do get back in Id like to do l.t.l again. O.D said they wouldnt hire me back when I left them because of a dispatcher. Anyways just wondering how hard it might be to get back with a trucking company after being gone awhile.Thanks for any replys

good

Hey folks ive been out of truck driving for about lil over 2 years, but am looking to possibly get back in again. When I left I was driving for Roelh Transport. Now I drive a class b tanker truck. I did one time work for Old Dominion. If I do get back in Id like to do l.t.l again. O.D said they wouldnt hire me back when I left them because of a dispatcher. Anyways just wondering how hard it might be to get back with a trucking company after being gone awhile.Thanks for any replys

Good luck. You have exp. you should have no problem getting one. Just do your homework and find out who pay over time after 8 hr or 40 hr. medical ect. :1036316054:

That's right. While your're get'n 23.68 waiting on a load. That's better than driving down the highway at .50+ cents a mile averageing $35.00 an hour. Working 9 months is also better than 12 month a year. Who want's to work anyway right.

yeah cause here at estes we work every friggin day. whew i whish i could get a 2 month lay off. but mr. estes needs me and i always answer his call to duty