Yellow | Good By To The Ridge

Pup Driver

TB Veteran
Credits
They are taking down the old Chicago Ridge Terminal #300 They are knocking down the big house . Don't know whats happening to the city dock . I see that Central Transport has some trailers spotted in the dock and some trailers dropped in the yard a couple of straight job parked there . The building is a victim of taggers . Graffiti all over the front of the building . Does anyone here on T/B know what Central Transport has in mind for that property? The mayor of the Ridge said trucking will never come back to that land .

They are taking down the old Chicago Ridge Terminal #300 They are knocking down the big house . Don't know whats happening to the city dock . I see that Central Transport has some trailers spotted in the dock and some trailers dropped in the yard a couple of straight job parked there . The building is a victim of taggers . Graffiti all over the front of the building . Does anyone here on T/B know what Central Transport has in mind for that property? The mayor of the Ridge said trucking will never come back to that land .
Call 708 425 7700 and ax them

I go by there twice a night but it's awfully dark to try and tell what's happening.

They only took down part of the big house.
The part towards the driveway. They have a few lights on the roof and a few in lot. Some nights they have actually had lights turned on the dock. There has been one Vitranstrailer backed up to dock.

They only took down part of the big house.
The part towards the driveway. They have a few lights on the roof and a few in lot. Some nights they have actually had lights turned on the dock. There has been one Vitranstrailer backed up to dock.

Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop and see if they are LED lights.
I think Mystic has a big sale going on.

Central is currently in the ridge. No doors or bumpers on the dock. Looks like the place is running off of generators and illegal immigrants.

If it looks like Kaukauna and smells like Kaukauna....it must be Kaukauna!
It's the bleaching process at the paper mill, I've been in there doing p&d kept the windows closed tight the whole time and your truck still stinks 3 days later! We are dovetailing with the Kaukauna guys on April 4th I guess.

Central is currently in the ridge. No doors or bumpers on the dock. Looks like the place is running off of generators and illegal immigrants.
I don't know how you cab see anything, that place is packed with trailers!
That place is packed with trailers, they must be moving lots of freight?