SEFL | Good bye and Good luck!!

dsmit50

TB Lurker
Credits
To my friends and former coworkers at SEFL. I really wish you all well. I start FedEx Freight next week. See you on that board.

you did a good thing getting away from sefl,but hiring on with fedex this time of the year,you better plan on sitting home alot cause there it is know rotating if you the bottom man you sit home weeks at a time when freight get slack.

According to my new TM, they are hiring 2 more city drivers. So hopefully I won't be the bottom man for long. I am prepared for a lean winter though. Many have told me if you can make it your first year you will be fine. I hope that's true.

Stark I just gotta get off this team run and back solo got a ass kissing Co driver

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I ran extra board for Cooper back in the middle 90's.. I loved it... That's when they left you alone and let you run... I hear,since Junior took things over, not so many happy people over there any more.. I'm sure most of the older guys are gone that were there when I was....

Yeah u rite 90% of your runs is like ur hub runs tired of pounding concrete all night that's y I jumped on team truck don't mind being gone but this has no future in it.

Yeah u rite 90% of your runs is like ur hub runs tired of pounding concrete all night that's y I jumped on team truck don't mind being gone but this has no future in it.

I was hub at one time, one time.. I'll retire before I go hub again... All these companies use to be flexible and cooperative, but no longer.... I'm on a shorter L/H run than I'm use to, but I'm happy, for the moment.... No one breaths down my neck.. I leave at 8pm and get back around 3am to 4am and go home.. The way I like it...

To my friends and former coworkers at SEFL. I really wish you all well. I start FedEx Freight next week. See you on that board.

I'm currently employed with FedEx freight was wondering how was south eastern freight line as far as pay I plan on moving to the Florida area thinking about getting a transfer out there i don't plan on leaving FedEx but just curious just in case things get pretty bad

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I hear stories from guys about other drivers that went to other terminals and didn't last cause of the hours

I hear ya loud and clear driver, this new TM just terminated me for no justifiable reason other than hes trying to make a name for himself. 8yrs down the drain just like that, its ok though I'll be alright. I put in apps all over all ready got several call backs for interviews. Can't wait to be passing these ugly red and black trucks down the road lol!!!

I hear stories from guys about other drivers that went to other terminals and didn't last cause of the hours

Just got my paycheck for last week. 39.04 reg hours, 9.84 ot hours and 494 miles because I volunteered to run a weekend road run. In 7 years at SEFL I never had a check this big. I can afford to sit home all winter if this last through the summer.

Just got my paycheck for last week. 39.04 reg hours, 9.84 ot hours and 494 miles because I volunteered to run a weekend road run. In 7 years at SEFL I never had a check this big. I can afford to sit home all winter if this last through the summer.

Hey Big Guy, let me hold a dollar.....