Good Bye from Brady Thomas

brakim1

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been employed at Jevic for 13 years, and i want to take this opportunity to say goodbye and good luck to all the people I have had the good fortune to meet and work with. There are far too many people that I will not get a chance to say good-bye to. I will miss you all and I wish you the very best of luck. This has been a great ride and very good to me and my family. I have no complaints or regrets {other than the way the shut down was done}. To me it was amazing how many talented people gathered under the Jevic umbrella, Allthe people Imet and worked with at Jevic were easily in the top 5 percent of the industry. You all made me a better driver and person . I thank you all and Ihope to see you all again.:smilie_132:

Brady you are welcome to come here to see your friends.
We at truckingboards wish you the best of luck friend.

Smokestack

Tom, ditto here. I'm proud of my 15 years of service. I met great drivers on the road and great drivers working local. I was always proud to be one the "Best of the Best" and I will miss what had become a major force in my life.

So much had changed recently that it's not the new Jevic I miss, but the Old Jevic. Heck, I even miss the old company picnics at that park with the little stream and the lake.

I'm going to miss getting food poisoning from mayonnaise left out too long during the driver appreciation cook outs. I'm going to miss the cheesy awards dinner and the noisy Holiday Inn when I had to go up for training. I'm NOT going to miss the Cheetah/Nextel phones.

Al J2 Instructor

They spent a boat load of money on the cheetah system. half of it wasn't even used on the dispatch side. Jcat and Cheetah never got along well. I will miss the friends I have made over the years. Dave M. our TM has lost a lot of sleep, and on a personal note I have a lot of respect for the man. I'll miss Jimmy, Lisa, Linda, Mark, Greg, and Barry. It was an honor to work with you all. I hope everyone lands of their feet soon.

Dave M was probably one of the best freight person I have met in the industry. Fair to a fault and always focused on getting the job done. He ran a good facility that was almost impossible to manage due to the freight volume.

It was a good run here @ J2, we were the "Best of the Best" for sure
I have the utmost respect for you AL and all of the other drivers in the fleet I've had the pleasure of knowing.

Good luck to all you guy's I can't hardly believe what's happened. I used to work out of J2 from 1995 to 2001 ...boy how time's have changed. I was thinking about the good ole day's at JEVIC just the other day while working here at the struggling USF here in California. Well keep your heads up gang and roll with the punches. For those of you that remember I used to run those Detroit pups out of the old terminal off Pulaski and then the Cleveland pups before they had a Terminal.
Good luck guy's, I wish you all well.:sadwavey: