Good Bye TO ALL MY COOPER COWORKERS

troubleman84

Premium
Leaving Cooper for greener pasture I hope insurance and corporate finding a way to create more dockworker runs is too much for me to deal with anymore

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

newpenn22

Leaving Cooper for greener pasture I hope insurance and corporate finding a way to create more dockworker runs is too much for me to deal with anymore

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

go to holland. better benys, vacation, sick, personal days. + a pension after 30 yrs of service

hollandman73

I would go to ABF or UPS Freight or UPS Package......Holland,New Penn and YRC are ALL on a 15% kickback and wage freeze for the next two years. Pension is also froze at 25% contribution of 2009 rate which comes out to 1 year of a "real" pension for every 5 years worked......for 30 years work you will basically get 6 years pension or roughly $600 a month. I would pass on these companies.....they are in a huge amount of debt and will be lucky to keep operating much less give back any pension or wages!

hollandman73

And before anyone questions the math of 25% should equal 4 years not 5....the figure I posted is correct if not higher than 5 years. Keep in mind its 25% of the 2009 rate.....every year the contribution rate goes up our actual percentage paid goes down. I was at Holland 20 years....I know well what is going on there.

AdBlock Detected

But sadly this forum can't survive without it. Please Disable your Ad Blocker on this website or purchase a Premium Account to remove all advertising. Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks