TForce | Good friday

goodwrench101

TB Lurker
Credits
How were city drivers scheduled for the "Good Friday" non-service day? Need input for possible grievance. ex: full crew, skeleton crew, scheduled start time, on call, work by seniority, or force from bottom of list. Please let us know how you did it at your location. THANKS!! :ranting2:

We worked our normal schedule day. The drivers that had the military bases of course went and did other routes, but it was a normal busy day for us.

How were city drivers scheduled for the "Good Friday" non-service day? Need input for possible grievance. ex: full crew, skeleton crew, scheduled start time, on call, work by seniority, or force from bottom of list. Please let us know how you did it at your location. THANKS!! :ranting2:

It was Monday after this so called "holiday" that was slow. Hardly any freight moved over the weekend and if you don't think the customers noticed this, you are wrong. This ranks up at the top of one of the most absurd I have ever seen a company do. No one else treated Friday as a holiday in the way we did. How sad....

It was Monday after this so called "holiday" that was slow. Hardly any freight moved over the weekend and if you don't think the customers noticed this, you are wrong. This ranks up at the top of one of the most absurd I have ever seen a company do. No one else treated Friday as a holiday in the way we did. How sad....

..........i agree

We ran 1/4 of our drivers that day. They asked who wanted to work that day, the majority of the drivers wanted the day off, and took a personal day. They went from top to bottom on the seniority list. I chose to work on the I/B dock. We were slammed on Monday, we had routes that were loaded up on Friday at the dock, as well as freight coming in over the weekend...