FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

Louisville..... now is the time. you been through the war and now it's time for the big push. Remember what got you to this point... it won't change with a no vote! You also heard all of the scare tactics that the company put out. You know what the right thing to do is. Vote yes.... your brothers at EPH stand with you and support you!

Yep stand proud and vote NO. Just remember any monetary improvements the company wants to give us the centers that voted yes will not receive. The one condition you will get them is if the union approves them. Think about it there not going to approve on something they didn't negociate for you because it makes them look weak. Just vote NO and keep trucking.

The hardest part of the journey is before you. Takes those final steps and follow through. Be true to yourself and send a message. Your brothers out west stand with you. We will make the same journey soon enough as the battle moves this direction.

The hardest part of the journey is before you. Takes those final steps and follow through. Be true to yourself and send a message. Your brothers out west stand with you. We will make the same journey soon enough as the battle moves this direction.

Nice post................................

Yep stand proud and vote NO. Just remember any monetary improvements the company wants to give us the centers that voted yes will not receive. The one condition you will get them is if the union approves them. Think about it there not going to approve on something they didn't negociate for you because it makes them look weak. Just vote NO and keep trucking.
If the union push does keep growing, if you think for one minute they won't take from you to give to them your wrong. They will have a contract in place where the company would have to follow, you would be the one left standing with your hand out....

well, why not ask the thousands of drivers NOT under a national contract?
They can ask them but they won't & I guarantee they have much better benefits then fedex has....93 to 97 worked for a small Union regional carrier by the name of shannahans express & I can tell you first hand I had every benefit the national contract guys had. Pay was different but it was close & to this day my pension still follows me with the national contract I'm under now....I'm sure the ones with blinders on won't believe this but it is true....

Turn those no votes, like yours, into YES votes, and see what can be accomplished. A no vote might get you a pat on the back... Maybe.

Yes Yes Yes!!! Louisville!!!
EPH is in.
S Brunswick is in.
Charlotte is in.
A No puts ya right back to where ya started.
Why waste the time?
Yes and move forward to bigger and better things.
The companies aren't reliable...American Watkins Fedex.
You best stability is with your fellow drivers.

Now is the time Lou to stand up for your job, your family, and your future....VOTE NO!!!
The union will bring you NOTHING.
It's already driven a wedge between the employees that's destroyed relationships and friendships that will probably never heal, why drive it deeper?
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

How in the world could voting no mean standing up for your job, famiky and future?
Thats outright deciept or insanity.
And the union will unify with clarity. The company already drove the wedge before the union was called and wedge deeper and deeper with every unionbuster they bring in and with every unionbusting tactic they use.

The union wants to unify for the better of all. Its what we do.
The company wants to pad its own pockets with clearly techniques designed to cause disunity. Divide and conquer only works on the company side. It doenst work to unionise. Outright deciept should get you nowhere.

Now is the time Lou to stand up for your job, your family, and your future....VOTE NO!!!
It's already driven a wedge between the employees that's destroyed relationships and friendships that will probably never heal, why drive it deeper?
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

lol, you need a tissue for all that crying?

if you vote yes, maybe you can get some help with your psychologist bills from the mental anguish. you know, from all this confusing union talk, since it goes against the fredex brainwashing.....

Dear Louisville your getting a lot of info from both sides. All I ask is you do your homework and vote what you think will best serve you and your family's needs.

Well this whole process everyone gas made mention OH we will have what UPS has what they fail to tell you is UPS is a national contract.

You sir are very correct, you won't have a contract like UPS it would be more in line with UPSF freight which is not a national contract. 'nuff said good luck fella's