FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

....and yet in another post folks would lead us to believe he was let go for singing Kumbaya at some meeting in Las Vegas.

No sir, that was not the message at all. You may have to connect the dots. He was terminated for the DR infraction just prior to his taking the stage. Is it making sense yet?

You really shouldn't call people dumb and then proceed to confuse "their" with "they're" and "leaches" with "leeches".
Ever feel like someone's jerking your chain EX? I have the right to say whatever I wish when speaking in terms of how you continually look down your nose at us. Your condescending remarks prove you think little of us that labor. Once again, you come to the rescue as the grammar and spelling police. Just to solidify what many already know of your posts. Thanks for doing all the work. Tell me, do I need to edit this post?

No sir, that was not the message at all. You may have to connect the dots. He was terminated for the DR infraction just prior to his taking the stage. Is it making sense yet?

In that other "pro-union/anti-company" post the reader was to infer that he was terminated due to his stance on the union. To state otherwise is disingenuous at best.

In that other "pro-union/anti-company" post the reader was to infer that he was terminated due to his stance on the union. To state otherwise is disingenuous at best.
Include the post and lets take a look. There were other posts regarding such I presume?

Ever feel like someone's jerking your chain EX? I have the right to say whatever I wish when speaking in terms of how you continually look down your nose at us. Your condescending remarks prove you think little of us that labor. Once again, you come to the rescue as the grammar and spelling police. Just to solidify what many already know of your posts. Thanks for doing all the work. Tell me, do I need to edit this post?

There are plenty of drivers' I respect for the people they are. Not for their education level or their intellect, rather the type of people they are.
I make many spelling and grammar errors, so I generally let many that I notice slide. You know the saying about glass houses. The exception is when someone calls somebody else stupid, then I just can't help but to point out the irony.

Those are your words not mine. I know it must baffle many how our minset is to protect those that are taken advantage of. My company. My customers. Other truckers.

They are certainly my words, but they are also my view of what you are communicating in your posts...

I am not baffled at all......I believe I have a perfect understanding of your feelings/motives....

Take care of anyone that is taken advantage of........as long as it doesnt negatively impact or inconvenience ME....

World peace........as long as I dont have to sacrifice any land that I currently occupy....

I want my cake.......I also want to eat it too....

THERE IS NOTHING "WRONG" WITH ANY OF THESE PREMISES!

I do however, feel that you ought to extend the same courtesies to others that might have these same opinions that dont necessarily run parallel with your own beliefs....

Have you ever bashed a driver that didnt support your "cause" because he was a senior man on a nice bid and didnt want to foul up his good gig?

Have you ever bashed a company because they did some things to try and increase profits to ensure greater long term stability?

Tiring of this discussion, moving on now.....be safe....

There are plenty of drivers' I respect for the people they are. Not for their education level or their intellect, rather the type of people they are.
I make many spelling and grammar errors, so I generally let many that I notice slide. You know the saying about glass houses. The exception is when someone calls somebody else stupid, then I just can't help but to point out the irony.
Help me out here. Are you telling me you are so thick that you didn't realize I was speaking of myself after your condescending reply?

Help me out here. Are you telling me you are so thick that you didn't realize I was speaking of myself after your condescending reply?

Your inferiority complex led you to mock me by basically saying (paraphrased) "we's just a stupid trucker" and then in your attempt to defend yourself, you proceed to make 4th grade-level errors. I found that ironic as I wasn't insulting you to begin with.

Your inferiority complex led you to mock me by basically saying (paraphrased) "we's just a stupid trucker" and then in your attempt to defend yourself, you proceed to make 4th grade-level errors. I found that ironic as I wasn't insulting you to begin with.
I think you are confused again. Take a good look at that post again and understand something. You were played like a pawn. It doesn't take much to get you to hang yourself.

Don't have those figured on hand. But I would bet the primary carrier for most companies is not a union carrier. They may use a union carrier for some shipments but not most.

Walmart, John Deer, Phillip Morris, Quaker Oates, Home Depot, Lowe's just to name a few do not have union carriers handling anything over and beyond what they don't move themselves. It's well now they outsource it to non-union 3PL"s

You seem to have a habit of not seeing the forrest, for the trees. Every place you've listed uses union shipping services, daily...

Last edited:
When speaking to LTL shipping services, less than 25% of the market (by revenue) is occupied by UNION carriers.

FedEx and ConWay produce more LTL revenue than ALL the union carriers combined!

Reference: Journal of Commerce LTL market share numbers.

Ex, you do realize I did NOT mention LTL, nor revenue, right?

The subtopic was union vs nonunion...

I stand by my statement. More people and businesses use Union shipping services, than don't.

UPS & USPS combined easily make my point. I rest my case...

Ex, you do realize I did NOT mention LTL, nor revenue, right?

The subtopic was union vs nonunion...

I stand by my statement. More people and businesses use Union shipping services, than don't.

UPS & USPS combined easily make my point. I rest my case...

Yes, I realized you did not say LTL or revenue. That's why I specifically qualified my statement. When I speak larger picture about Union/Non-Union here I have been told "it's a truckingboard" so we should be talking about Teamsters, not the IBEW, the various POAs, MLBPA, SAG, etc. So, I decided to add some context to the union shipper vs. non-union shipper argument.

;) If the larger scope of the conversation is just talking "people and businesses" and utilization of union shipping services vs. non-union shipping services, I'd argue that there are billions of people and businesses in INDIA and CHINA that don't utilize either UPS or USPS ;)

So I guess you wee wee just one time a day and that's in your mandatory 30 minute break!! You continue to step on your crank there driver!!! I know some pretty good damn freight men and their all Union, some of the best in the business!! Also as far as customers go we have more repeat business then we can handle... Plus my friend no matter how hard you try there will always be the one time when the stars just don't line up!!! Weather, traffic, mechanical, at times things just don't line up!! But to hear you sit there and try to say Union freight men across the board are no good is a ignorant assumption!!! I had a shipment from fed x and the guy knocked my mailbox down and screwed my entrance to my driveway up pretty bad, by just trying to get over as far as possible to keep from blocking traffic!! I guess YOU would say he did it on purpose!!!! He and myself just laughed after he saw I wasn't mad.... You take one thing and just blow the crap out of it....... I would hope you could have a better argument!! But all you have is petty BS!!!!!

I don't see your point other than if you disagree it must be BS. Seems to be the pattern. But hope you got a new mailbox. I would hate for you not to get your regularly delivered newsletter.

You should give up. No one spoke of a middle man and your contract with your carrier. I was speaking directly of you and them. Your constant bashing of labor holds no water in this. Management dropped the ball. On both sides of this equation.

I'm done explaining it. It happened, it is fact. You blame management, I blame myself and the mediorce environment the union tends to create.

I'm done explaining it. It happened, it is fact. You blame management, I blame myself and the mediorce environment the union tends to create.
Sure you're done. You were done before you started. Management "f's" up and it's not your fault. Priceless. Yep, the Unionized labor is to blame. Keep reaching.

Like I said go back and read the posts. I hooked me a Marlin! You'll sulk for a bit then return to another thread. You always do.

You are to far gone to see anything differently. Like I posted before, to you it will always be the management against the driver. No room for anything else.

I may have nibbled but I didn't bite....you keep me to full of your BS to take the hook line and sinker.