Good Luck to you guys..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
..On your vote this week.Im sure one side will be disappointed,but hopefully it will open up eyes regardless of the outcome.If some of these companies would treat their help a little better through respect,compensation,benefits,and work environment...all of this could have been avoided.Not having a raise in several years is certainly not a way to respect your employees.Ive never been partial to working for a union,but I can certainly understand the needs of guys supporting their family,when everything goes up except for your pay.Good luck guys and try to be civil leading up to the vote and outcome.

I agree with our moderator. This has been a culmination of years and years of total neglect regarding the labor force. In today's economy any corporation that has survived the last 10 years are here to stay.Investment companies like Jeffries are in the business of turning huge profits unfortunately at the expense of the employee. Had they evaluated their cost to profit ratio and rewarded everyone for their efforts from the bottom up instead of the top down we wouldn't be in a discussion. A few of you, and I say a few based on conversations I've had with most employed there, are fed up with being shunned for their sacrifices over the years. I will be totally shocked, based on intel, if this falls through the cracks. Most drivers are not voicing their opinions publicly for fear of retribution but the secret ballot will protect their voices. There will definitely be changes coming and that will hinge solely on the outcome on Tuesday. Those changes will depend on what the company can do and what they will be prevented to do if the employees have representation. Your decision will effect not only present standards you live with now, but what you can expect in the future.

Thanks A9 and Mark you can bite it YOU DONT WORK HERE YOU TOOL!! You don't have a dog in this fight !!

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT AKA UNION DUES !!

Thanks A9 and Mark you can bite it YOU DONT WORK HERE YOU TOOL!! You don't have a dog in this fight !!

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT AKA UNION DUES !!

Hey Jim why don't you just give it a rest. Teamster forever may not work at Nct but has been trying to answer questions That's more then I can say about you! Be honest with you I'm sick and tired of your BS on here! Go back to your desk and be a good boy. Your the next contestant on there's the door don't let it hit you on the way out!

Hey Jim why don't you just give it a rest. Teamster forever may not work at Nct but has been trying to answer questions That's more then I can say about you! Be honest with you I'm sick and tired of your BS on here! Go back to your desk and be a good boy. Your the next contestant on there's the door don't let it hit you on the way out!

Haha, don't hate on Jim, he's vocal about his feelings and just wants to be heard. Got your back brah ;)

Be sure you guys post factual results when you get the verdict.Im sure alot of people outside this forum have been reading and keeping up.Please,also remember to keep it clean with your back and forth barbs.Thanks guys and good luck.