Yellow | Good News!

That and the ones I've talked to are not happy there. They are fresh out of driving school or are o/o's who couldn't afford to keep their rigs. You can't go by what the half dozen company clowns on the od forum say. That board is heavily moderated and censored. I've gotten several pm's from members there telling me how they can't post what they feel due to what the mods or company will do to them.

That is true. If you don't tow the line heavily on that board you are out. I think Joseph Stalin is the Moderator. They tried organizing in CLT years ago. One man attended the meeting and made a list of the ones there. They were all fired and he was made inbound supervisor. There were always threats that Earl would shut down Charlotte and move it all to GBO if the guys tried again. They have them "scared straight" so to speak.

Almost impossible to organize anyone in this country .Look at walmart for example people paid **** , and treated like **** . They have **** job with nothing to lose ,and they still puss out . Do you really think the girls at OD or Fed Ex are man enough to vote yes .

Almost impossible to organize anyone in this country .Look at walmart for example people paid **** , and treated like **** . They have **** job with nothing to lose ,and they still puss out . Do you really think the girls at OD or Fed Ex are man enough to vote yes .

Do you think you're helping matters when you refer to them that way?

Sorry I don't think anything will help except maybe poverty .When things get bad enough people stand for something .

Once they find out how you think of them, they'll never join.... To be Teamsters means we respect each other, doesn't it??????

Once they find out how you think of them, they'll never join.... To be Teamsters means we respect each other, doesn't it??????

You hit the nail on the head. Amazing how some Teamsters denigrate and belittle non-union folks then wonder why those people want no part of the Union.