Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

I heard that was a New Penn driver pulling his first set who got scared and tried to back the set all the way back to the terminal and hit the too-long school bus. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I heard he was from Scranton.

Looking at the bus, it was probably a misplaced California hippie bus and the driver was stoned, thought he was hallucinating when he saw a set next to him.
Sets are easier to maneuver in the city. Ever try getting a 53’ with a twin screw around the city streets.

Looking at the bus, it was probably a misplaced California hippie bus and the driver was stoned, thought he was hallucinating when he saw a set next to him.
Sets are easier to maneuver in the city. Ever try getting a 53’ with a twin screw around the city streets.
Been running 53’s with a tandem for 25 plus years Fly. Another day, another mirror.

Ones enough. 2 is foolish greed.
One is enough.
They shouldn't be here.
No excuses.
If double trailers is what you noticed in this picture, I pray you are never on a jury. The bus ran into the rear trailer at a high speed. Your beloved pup trailer would have done the same damage. Your obvious delusion with double trailers and 53 foot trailers is clinical. My prayers to all involved in the accident.

Slave, now that you have experience why don't you open an auto repair shop and then you can charge $5000 to turn bolts? :duh:
I think our brother (Slave) has a brain leakage, he needs 5000 bolts to be tighten.
His thoughts, opinions and theories are way out of the regular well maintenance brains.
Green tea is good to keep those bolts rust free and loose free, also .
:coffee1:

Slave, calm down. Seriously I worry about you, I don’t want your blood pressure to go up.
The wreck was caused by the bus. Look at the skid marks on the road. It was a out of service bus. The hippie bus reference, the identification letters and such are blackened out.
Double and triples. They’re the new way. West coast, inner states such as Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada we all pull them. Including Yellow. City has some routes that go out with doubles. We all drop our trailers in a certain area. Oak Harbor, Reddaway, OD, FedEx. This is something that you have to accept. Besides there’s more money in it. In linehaul we got 3 more cents a mile plus more drop and hooks. I wish you the best

Slave, calm down. Seriously I worry about you, I don’t want your blood pressure to go up.
The wreck was caused by the bus. Look at the skid marks on the road. It was a out of service bus. The hippie bus reference, the identification letters and such are blackened out.
Double and triples. They’re the new way. West coast, inner states such as Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada we all pull them. Including Yellow. City has some routes that go out with doubles. We all drop our trailers in a certain area. Oak Harbor, Reddaway, OD, FedEx. This is something that you have to accept. Besides there’s more money in it. In linehaul we got 3 more cents a mile plus more drop and hooks. I wish you the best
This accident could have been prevented if the bus was running an OEM catalytic converter

Has anyone determined if it was a 102 wide bus?
Not sure, but my contact in Pohatcong Township tells me they found the exhaust system was not funtioning properly because all the hanger bolts were frozen, and it wasn't properly mounted with 102" pipe.