Yellow | GRAPEVINE

Rodeo

TB Regular
Credits
Heard estes is forcing yellow out of terminal in Pittsburg pa. Was told they have 30 days to move and also Raleigh nc having change of operations because yellow lost that terminal to

Heard estes is forcing yellow out of terminal in Pittsburg pa. Was told they have 30 days to move and also Raleigh nc having change of operations because yellow lost that terminal to
I haven't heard anything. Might be BS

YRC Raleigh 616 is moving out to the old Central Terminal. Just temporary. Haven’t decided what to do with Holland terminal yet. Happens this weekend. Estes is moving in due to the RDU airport has bought that land and building new runways.

Mckees Rock everyone hates going to that terminal?

I heard YRC is buying Estes.
Yes and Yellow is spending 15% on sprucing up the truck fleet too and driver's get favorite door number too !
289644927_5250008218452493_5145869872546923805_n.jpg

It’s true in Raleigh. YRC moved last Friday to the former Wilson Trucking / Central Freight terminal in Durham off highway 70. That place is packed like 3D Tetris with all that equipment.

I have also heard that Averitt Express bought the Overnite / UpsGF / TForce terminal in Morrisville but I haven’t heard where TForce is moving ?

If it’s temporary where will they be moving next ?

It’s true in Raleigh. YRC moved last Friday to the former Wilson Trucking / Central Freight terminal in Durham off highway 70. That place is packed like 3D Tetris with all that equipment.

I have also heard that Averitt Express bought the Overnite / UpsGF / TForce terminal in Morrisville but I haven’t heard where TForce is moving ?

If it’s temporary where will they be moving next ?
Wow how the grape vine grows