Central Transport | Grass is Greener on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisdriver

TB Lurker
Credits
The gass is always green on the other side. It will be 2yrs in december that i quite vitran i worked for them 6yrs an didn't get the bad tastes in my mouth until the the last 2yrs i worked there. From new drivers winneing that the trucks suck an get new ones that only have been there 2 days for not getting paid for lunch when u are pleaseing the customer that the tm ask u to please. I Know get overtime after 8 hrs a day not 45 week an when i work on the weekends i get time a half work on holiday get holiday pay plus time an half. Get everthing i need to get the job done the right way. Please make the right choice do the right thing when there is safty things don't drive the pice of **** trucks that i see on the road still.

Now here is a guy that did the right thing. He obviously didn't like what was going on at vitran.....although apparantly he put up with it for a few years as most would including myself. Now....instead of coming in here...to this forum...and b****ing about how he blames everybody for running the company in to the ground....he got out. Guys...if you don't like what you see and don't like the job....quit...simple as that....vitran is not the only LTL company out here.....Lately because my buddy has come to this forum....I have visited.....but none of you ever attempted to start or run an LTL trucking company....if you knew how to or even buy your own truck and do it on your own you would be....but none of you have....instead you work for the man. I am not going to blow my own horn on my lifes work....I don't have to...but let's say this.....I work because I want to...not because I have to....but if I did I would find a union job and stick with it....deal with the rules....retire and maybe double dip...good day

Thanks Slugbug. I still have friends that work at vitran an here what is going on there. I have been asked by the tm to come back many off time because they are short driver.

I too had my bosses from before vitran call me when they heard I was on the prowl. made me feel good about how I do my business.

Slugger stop kissing your own azz....LOL....Your on the prowl alright....Player i got to talk to your old lady.....I still got them asking about you...Theres no accounting for taste...hahaha

do not listen to him...he is so wishy washy....cripes....I am going to have to go kick his azz...I know where he lives