Averitt | Great news

I heard it's the size of terminal or location...We got a $1.50 but shuttle is 2 cpm company wide...It gets us back in the ball park with the competition

I heard $1 for hourly dock at my place and $2 for city/shuttle drivers @ my barn.

Also heard it depends on where your from. A small barn out in the middle of no where with not much going on would get .50 cent raise while bigger places will get $1.

The hourly raise being based on location is b.s. Just when they do away with combo they come up with another half brain idea. Pretty sure this will run off some good city hands in smaller locations. As far as the .02 I am happy with that at least we broke the .50 mark.

Can anyone see the logic as to why the ex combo drivers that are now shuttle still has to wait two years for full pay. I don't know all of the numbers but I would think there are less than 150 ex combo that are now just shuttle company wide. Raising us to the proper pay will not break our company. Cookville please end this nightmare for every one.

Notice the progression..

Teams a nickel raise to $0.535.
Combo eliminated.
Single Sleeper Shuttle gets it's own classification.
Facial Hair (I think that was a diversionary tactic).
Reclassification opportunity window opened and then closed.
Rebid system wide.
Everything now in place and then they announce the raise.

I know this had to be an idea from an outside consultant because our chief clowns aren't sharp enough to figure that puzzle out on their own. They are "special needs" management.
That being said, I'll take any raise.
HOW ABOUT AN ADDED VACATION WEEK FOR 15 YEARS, 5 WEEKS FOR 20 PLUS. Listening Neal St?

I was thinking the same thing...No way management do all this on there own, something is going on in the big house..Like you said another week vacation would be nice for the folks who have a lot of time in..

I refuse to analyze how this company operates, I chose not to attend college and therefore I am a blue collar truck driver. I will accept the decision making to the college grads who have degrees in how to manage this billion dollar company. I have learned that it's not about me, I am one of 7000+ employees. Corporate's job is not to ensure my happiness but to ensure our future.

I'd be interested in how many of them are degreed. At the cost of college today, I'm glad I didn't go. Hell, we're smarter than them anyway. I'll take common sense over book nonsense any day.

Notice the progression..

Teams a nickel raise to $0.535.
Combo eliminated.
Single Sleeper Shuttle gets it's own classification.
Facial Hair (I think that was a diversionary tactic).
Reclassification opportunity window opened and then closed.
Rebid system wide.
Everything now in place and then they announce the raise.

I know this had to be an idea from an outside consultant because our chief clowns aren't sharp enough to figure that puzzle out on their own. They are "special needs" management.
That being said, I'll take any raise.
HOW ABOUT AN ADDED VACATION WEEK FOR 15 YEARS, 5 WEEKS FOR 20 PLUS. Listening Neal St?

It's a legal thing, so I'm sure there were legal consultants to avoid more lawsuits, now let's see how it goes when the benefits meetings happen in October.

On average cost of insurance goes up about 20% a year, so 40 is huge. They've spread it out in the past with us, raise it just a tad, but raise co-pays a little, out of pocket a little, etc so it's been easier to swallow, but hearing of other smaller companies dropping insurance, obamacare, one has to wonder what the next year has in store for us.

On average cost of insurance goes up about 20% a year, so 40 is huge. They've spread it out in the past with us, raise it just a tad, but raise co-pays a little, out of pocket a little, etc so it's been easier to swallow, but hearing of other smaller companies dropping insurance, obamacare, one has to wonder what the next year has in store for us.

One word....OBAMACARE... A national disaster of epic proportions.

I look for a MASSIVE jump in our health care cost........I have not heard about ANYTHING for the T/L folks.......AS USUAL!