Great Southern bought by Ryder Truck Lines who married PIE & On & On

i herd my dad talk about him . when he ran tampa turn out of Jacksonville that was 1987 and 1988 thats when he retired and moved back to orlando and moved to chiefland fl. in 1997. not to far from where he grew up in Mayo Fl.
I knew all the Jax drivers and a lot of Orlandos

Let me think of a few off the top of my head Ralfe Walker . JR Smith . Lowell Hoover. i will think of abunch more and tell you there names.. right now seabreeze i am having a hard time sighning in to truckingboards . i dont know what to do. when i type in truckingboards it keeps saying im not regestered and wont take my password and i have to make up a new password on my email and after i enter a new pass word when i get off truckingboards and go back on it wont take it again says as a guest you have 4 views untill you regester . Idont know what to do?? i wish i could erease it all and start over

Let me think of a few off the top of my head Ralfe Walker . JR Smith . Lowell Hoover. i will think of abunch more and tell you there names.. right now seabreeze i am having a hard time sighning in to truckingboards . i dont know what to do. when i type in truckingboards it keeps saying im not regestered and wont take my password and i have to make up a new password on my email and after i enter a new pass word when i get off truckingboards and go back on it wont take it again says as a guest you have 4 views untill you regester . Idont know what to do?? i wish i could erease it all and start over
A Charl driver transferred to Knox then to Orlando, the name was Price.
I think Ken.

it shows my user name as math32 switched to matth37 cause thats how many years i was in teamsters 37 years 25years with consolidated freightways and 5 years with roadway for 30 years and out in 2007 right before they stopped the and out rule. my first 7 after highschool worked at orlando cartage ondock. teamsters but they didnt pay into central states. anyway i have done something wrong to sign into truckingboards and cant figure it out ...

it shows my user name as math32 switched to matth37 cause thats how many years i was in teamsters 37 years 25years with consolidated freightways and 5 years with roadway for 30 years and out in 2007 right before they stopped the and out rule. my first 7 after highschool worked at orlando cartage ondock. teamsters but they didnt pay into central states. anyway i have done something wrong to sign into truckingboards and cant figure it out ...
Did you work for CF in Orlando?
Send a PM to Jeff, see if he can get you straightened out

nice taking to you seabreeze but when get off computer i cant keep going back to email and changing password every time to log in . do you know if truckingboards has a phone number i can call to talk to someone to help . .

nice taking to you seabreeze but when get off computer i cant keep going back to email and changing password every time to log in . do you know if truckingboards has a phone number i can call to talk to someone to help . .
Do the pm to Jeff

They way some of those old timers smoked you'd think they ran on bunker fuel.
So true, I never had one of these to run backward, but the stick shifts after an almost choke down stinks bigtime thru the intake.

In the old days, Cummins and Mack needed the #2 for fuel system lube.
To my knowledge every highway diesel engine uses #2. Two stroke Detroits often used #1 in extreme cold climates to help starting & reduce cold engine smoking. Many city buses used two stroke Detroits & there were complaints about smoke on city streets. Detroit's simple fuel system with the gear type supply pump would operate on #1. Other engines required #2 for lubricity.

hay seabreeze when my dad Sid Matthews was working at great southern in Jacksonville I rember him takling about the owner of Great Southern he had a lot of stories . Im thinking he called him old man rollinson . does that sound right ?