Greatest OTR trucking company

Black Knight

TB Lurker
Credits
This company is the best one could hope to find. First, for those with no experience, they have top quality schools for you to attend. Followed by highly trained and experienced driver trainers to guide you while on the road. The office staff, and upper management, is just fabulous. They will go out of their way to assist you with any and all problems. Just give them a call and let them accelerate your furure in this highly paid adventure.:TR10driving03::horse****:

Black Knight, I think you'll find a slightly different version of that same story everywhere you go. Often new recruits come here looking for information on who is good to go with. Sadly I don't think there are any.

Black Knight, I think you'll find a slightly different version of that same story everywhere you go. Often new recruits come here looking for information on who is good to go with. Sadly I don't think there are any.
There is only one company to gain that much needed training and experience. These newbees generally have bad experiences as they just found out that trucking is not for them, just got fired for cause, or cant cut it so dispatch waits for the easy loads for them while they sit at some truck stop. Unfortunately these are hard times and many enter this profession with no idea what they are geting into, then cant cut the mustard. With the advances of communication, then they bash a perfectly good company because of their inability to perform. One usually dont hear much from those that are working hard and continuelly on the move. LOL

It was sarcasm. I forgot the "LOL".

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Not a problem. This whole thread has been sarcasm, juest figured it was too quiet around these parts. Hoped for more of a disgruntaled response, but I sit here disappointed.

Disgruntled response activated.

[rant ON]
On the lighter side, and I prefer Zippo, I never have and never shall drive for c.r.england.
The only disgruntled bit I offer is about the skeered trainees I see driving for said "greatest company".
While I do not nor will I ever pull a Reefer, all the Reefer CDL MILLS appear not to well train their newbies and seemingly just toss 'em OTR promoting the LEASE, TRAIN, DRIVE thing.
Having chatted up many drivers doing the LTO game, some make well according to them, some scrape by while some will barely make enough to survive and if such driver is a whinging, lazy, 1/2 wit (3 qualities cr england recruiters seek) possessing what has become commonly accepted as normal behavior, i.e; NON responsibility to equal LESS WORK= BIGGER REWARD, then such drivers seemingly shall enjoy their sadly generated bounty.
[/rant OFF]

WE of TB have one driver who states repeatedly he drove for c.r.england and he is known as Airbrakes.
He claims he did okay (or better), but then he's a trucker, so, like fishers, when the chatting begins, the yarns lay for miles.
He claims he drives for u.s.p.s. yet has advice for everyone about everything Trucking which he must have garnered at c.r.e. He's a trip and I'm glad when he's on one.

Disgruntled Response Deactivated.

CHEWS!!

Run far away from this company. Your USIS aka DAC report will be way to blemished to ever get another trucking job once they get thru with you. Not to mention your credit too. Google is your friend in regard to this truck mill.

CR England the best:scratchhead::scratchhead::wtflol:. i'm a complete noob and I read all of the horror stories from failed lease purchases to metal detectors security guards. lets say the other posts were an eye opener:wtflol:

The truck driving school that I went to said USA Truck and CR England were the worst of the worst. They said you want to go OTR Schneider or Werner are much better choices. Of course I did neither.