Estes | Greensboro 017 P&D driver interview

Truckdriver0625

TB Lurker
Credits
going for interview on Monday 19th for P&D driver.
What can I expect working there if I get the job?
How many hours a week? and when is overtime paid? Do they allow the overtime?.

thanks in advanced.

Funny. I got an interview on Monday in Charlotte with the same company for P&D. I wanted the combo position though. Any how, I heard they give over time after 55. I can only speculate as to the rest of the questions so I'll refrain. Best of luck with your interview!

Funny. I got an interview on Monday in Charlotte with the same company for P&D. I wanted the combo position though. Any how, I heard they give over time after 55. I can only speculate as to the rest of the questions so I'll refrain. Best of luck with your interview!
Ot is now 52 and probably gonna get lower to attract drivers I been at this company many years and it has its highs and lows good luck at the interview mr J good things are comming your way

Good luck on Monday I hope to get a clear picture of what to expect it looks like P&D is low pay which might make me walk away from it.

That’s what I’m afraid of
Yeah, they offered my a P&D position with start times from 10am to 12am at 26$ an hr. They are currently averaging 50-60hrs a week but during slower times they do their best to stay below 52hrs. You can run Linehaul on the weekends. I took it the offer.

Let’s hope as the years go by I can get an earlier start time

Yeah, they offered my a P&D position with start times from 10am to 12am at 26$ an hr. They are currently averaging 50-60hrs a week but during slower times they do their best to stay below 52hrs. You can run Linehaul on the weekends. I took it the offer.

Congratulations man best of luck. At least you can make some extra on the weekends

I heard they were fifteen city drivers short at that yard.
I don’t recall if exactly how many they are short but it was over 10. They have 50 City drivers. ::shit:: is insane.

I worked at Central and I thought 20 routes was a lot; plus I was dumb founded when they said I’m not required to work the dock. A little worried how they setup my trailer for deliveries but I guess I’ll see.

I don’t recall if exactly how many they are short but it was over 10. They have 50 City drivers. **** is insane.

I worked at Central and I thought 20 routes was a lot; plus I was dumb founded when they said I’m not required to work the dock. A little worried how they setup my trailer for deliveries but I guess I’ll see.
They probably blow it in like the rest. Out of sight out of mind. LOL

Good move, best of luck to you, you can make all the money you want at 017

Smoke, you may want to keep a close eye on a driver who doesn't bitch or complain,
he's probably got something up his sleeve.

Inspector Gadget Cartoon GIF