ODFL | Greensboro drivers

Retiring:LMAO:You have to shoot them&kill them off :1904:They are usually some that retire every year.Hard to say.City opening only come open to the combo or linehaul driver's.GBO doesn't hire city driver's straight of the street.Unless,you are in tight with someone high up.
Just checking to see if Greensboro may have drivers retiring next year line haul or city..

The bottom line is line haul drivers make way more than city drivers ..Its not fair

Never understood that either, sit on the rump all day keeping her between the lines while us poor guys are moving 3,000 LB safes to people's houses dodging little puppies on the road and cars parked where they shouldn't!

Thanks for the info...How does combo work at OD?I work in the city for another carrier and we pay the same for combo drivers in the city but 5 cpm linehaul and i am sure you know who i drive for..

Anybody know what it's like running LH out of Madison? will a new guy stay busy and get miles? Run wild or forced on to low paying bids? Thanks!

Anybody know what it's like running LH out of Madison? will a new guy stay busy and get miles? Run wild or forced on to low paying bids? Thanks!

As a new guy, you will get whatever bid or wild run they throw at you. Don't walk in expecting the world. It's a crap shoot this time of year starting a job at any trucking company.