Greetings everyone

Tyler Durden

TB Lurker
Credits
New to the forum old to the game. Been trucking since I was about 20-21 years old but watching the industry evolve has been interesting. Hoping to get some questions answered and hopefully pass along some knowledge i've gained over the years.

New to the forum old to the game. Been trucking since I was about 20-21 years old but watching the industry evolve has been interesting. Hoping to get some questions answered and hopefully pass along some knowledge i've gained over the years.

No need to share knowledge here, WE know every thing, and can answer every question you have.
Most of us are certified walking encyclopedias.
Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride

No need to share knowledge here, WE know every thing, and can answer every question you have.
that's right, in fact summana us is so smart we ooze smartness.....

we's a buncha knoowiitall's.......

that can't spell worth a shi------------!!!!!!

jump in any time Tyler, that's what we all do...!!!!!!

that's right, in fact summana us is so smart we ooze smartness.....

we's a buncha knoowiitall's.......

that can't spell worth a shi------------!!!!!!

jump in any time Tyler, that's what we all do...!!!!!!
These post are funny. And I know that to be a fact.

Welcome Tyler, hope you brought your sense of humor with you, it's mandatory around here.
:wavey:

GREETINGS Tyler Durden, and WELCOME Aboard the Truckers' Star Ship!!

Which Game........"of Thrones" or Chance?
Waiter/Mechanic, Waitress/Lot Lizard/Mechanic/Bartender, Phone Booth Attendant/"LOOK UP, just overhead"..........some dude with a cape falling from a tall building and he ain't Super Fly, Men's Room Attendant, Truck Stop "creative" Parking Patrol..........end this transmission.

Pose QUESTIONS for helpful as well (potentially useful to someone) knowledge gained.
WHAT Knowledge depends upon OUR responses, Questions, Cynicisms, Sarcasm and quite possibly something useful (to be determined by a different someone).
MORE for your Phrasing of Questions as well less on this later.

There was a movie filmed in Scotland or Ireland called "The Closer You Get" and they placed ads in American Newspapers specifying Men Needed aged 20-21. Random semi related mental imagery.

In OUR WORLD, EVERYTHING revolves around Trucking, regardless.
Trucker p*on is Glider Kits because, for those interested, it stimulates and gets the creative juices flowing.

Taking the Family out, we sometimes ended up at a Truck Stop. Usually a multi purpose event in that we could Eat while listening to the whimpering "drivers", move around the restaurant to avoid those "aromatic" drivers (not so much last decade yet MORESO now), do Laundry (because not all the bags in the Pick 'em up truck were stuffed with stuff), get Fuel and, if so inclined when/where available, play Pinball or Cherry Master.

"One Adam Twelve, One Adam 12, See the Man with The (soon to be learned/enjoyed/shared/forgotten) Knowledge at the corner of Squat Rd and Pete St (where the old Norton and KWhopper Dealer was).

Stay Tuned, Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time!
Y'All Come Back When Ya Kin Stay Awhile!
CHEERS!!

- - if anything in this post made sense to any person, please do not inform me- - oh and BIG Bad Dave is LAST although he is nosing in on FLOUNDER- -......end of line

GREETINGS Tyler Durden, and WELCOME Aboard the Truckers' Star Ship!!

Which Game........"of Thrones" or Chance?
Waiter/Mechanic, Waitress/Lot Lizard/Mechanic/Bartender, Phone Booth Attendant/"LOOK UP, just overhead"..........some dude with a cape falling from a tall building and he ain't Super Fly, Men's Room Attendant, Truck Stop "creative" Parking Patrol..........end this transmission.

Pose QUESTIONS for helpful as well (potentially useful to someone) knowledge gained.
WHAT Knowledge depends upon OUR responses, Questions, Cynicisms, Sarcasm and quite possibly something useful (to be determined by a different someone).
MORE for your Phrasing of Questions as well less on this later.

There was a movie filmed in Scotland or Ireland called "The Closer You Get" and they placed ads in American Newspapers specifying Men Needed aged 20-21. Random semi related mental imagery.

In OUR WORLD, EVERYTHING revolves around Trucking, regardless.
Trucker p*on is Glider Kits because, for those interested, it stimulates and gets the creative juices flowing.

Taking the Family out, we sometimes ended up at a Truck Stop. Usually a multi purpose event in that we could Eat while listening to the whimpering "drivers", move around the restaurant to avoid those "aromatic" drivers (not so much last decade yet MORESO now), do Laundry (because not all the bags in the Pick 'em up truck were stuffed with stuff), get Fuel and, if so inclined when/where available, play Pinball or Cherry Master.

"One Adam Twelve, One Adam 12, See the Man with The (soon to be learned/enjoyed/shared/forgotten) Knowledge at the corner of Squat Rd and Pete St (where the old Norton and KWhopper Dealer was).

Stay Tuned, Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time!
Y'All Come Back When Ya Kin Stay Awhile!
CHEERS!!

- - if anything in this post made sense to any person, please do not inform me- - oh and BIG Bad Dave is LAST although he is nosing in on FLOUNDER- -......end of line
You lost me. It made about as much sense as Slaves post >>>>> Where conspiracy and paranoia come together as one.

And all the previous posters are renters,living in Big Daves hat.... Which has room for 10....

CK and slave may be liberals, but slave's posts will make your head explode and CK is kinda like a coked-up Robin Williams- goofy and all over the place.....:1sm057crazy::438:
Don't get him started............whoops.........too late!

Consistently Inconsistent. Positive Negativity as well Negative Positivity.
Dimensionally Challenged as well Challenging Dimensions.
- - - -
The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.
- - - -
Through the use of Sense as well a few Cents, I'm able to eliminate Scents.
- - - -
Now for the "all over the place" use of everyday and available ten dollar words which seem to aggravate and or irritate some folks in the Trucking realm:

Utilizing consequential statistical analogies, we formulate anti-theoretical discussions culminating in quasi and hyper dimensional transmogrifications or simplified transmutations. We define such conclusive evidences through matter-anti-matter computations deriving systematic renderings of whimsical conundrums resulting in blinding affirmations to counter the revolutionary as well evolutionary findings of those Truck Drivers yet to be, for they have already been, you see.

The writer offers no definition providing such is, if ever, availed. It is the reader that defines for thyself.:1904::drama::wee:

CHEERS!!

Tyler Durden = a drive by posting??
Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained.
What du ewe halve to share or learn?

Eye have ben driving Twucks since late 1998.
Ain't that grate?
:grouphug:

Don't get him started............whoops.........too late!

Consistently Inconsistent. Positive Negativity as well Negative Positivity.
Dimensionally Challenged as well Challenging Dimensions.
- - - -
The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.
- - - -
Through the use of Sense as well a few Cents, I'm able to eliminate Scents.
- - - -
Now for the "all over the place" use of everyday and available ten dollar words which seem to aggravate and or irritate some folks in the Trucking realm:

Utilizing consequential statistical analogies, we formulate anti-theoretical discussions culminating in quasi and hyper dimensional transmogrifications or simplified transmutations. We define such conclusive evidences through matter-anti-matter computations deriving systematic renderings of whimsical conundrums resulting in blinding affirmations to counter the revolutionary as well evolutionary findings of those Truck Drivers yet to be, for they have already been, you see.

The writer offers no definition providing such is, if ever, availed. It is the reader that defines for thyself.:1904::drama::wee:

CHEERS!!

How many times do I need to tell you not to write so fast, it's hard to read bouncing around in this BNSF Caboose.

I have question that has nothing to do with any of our craziness. I have used J. B. Weld to repair a crack in our shower. One spot, half size of a dime, did not harden. Googled it, and all posts lean toward applying heat to force setup.(been setup for 24 hrs)When I put heat to the jb weld, it melted. Any suggestions other than ripping out the shower and building a walkin shower with glass and tile.