New Penn | Greetings From the Northeast

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
Brother, get it over, it's just pure capitalism.
Yellow is not the only one, it happens everywhere.
It will be a point of breaking. Yellow is now by itself, let's see if it succeeds.
Sorry, New Penn is a legend now in the Northeast.
Have a happy coming Labor day!
:usa:
It's not gonna succeed because they go under the guise that they want it to operate like a regional yet be super regional.
New Penn has been on a constant downhill since 2011.
That was AFTER Yellow changed a successful regional into their failure of a model.

They brought in the 53 for the road...load bars...etc... before that downside.

The New Penn trailer size without stacking was the way to succeed in the Northeast region.
Next step is to use doubles with load bars.

Our Union should step in and say that New Penn drivers never needed to use doubles endorsement and never used it on the job therefore it must be negotiated for the COO to go forward.
And that negotiation should include New Penn Teamsters not just somebody that's gonna say just do what they want.
2 trailers=2x pay.
Or no deal.
They wreck the whole industry.
Shut them down

So they are imposing their failure on success.
And it will just be the same old Yellow with a few more terminal and debt that black Rock and Vanguard can control the whole industry with.

It's probably some kind of AntiTrust violation...but the Kennedies are gone and the Antitrust crowd has been winning ever since.

There'll be no investigation into it.

slavenomore

AD FREE
Brother, get it over, it's just pure capitalism.
Yellow is not the only one, it happens everywhere.
It will be a point of breaking. Yellow is now by itself, let's see if it succeeds.
Sorry, New Penn is a legend now in the Northeast.
Have a happy coming Labor day!
:usa:
Big surprise Labor Day.
New Penn drivers quit.
Funny joke with CF.
Funny joke now.

slavenomore

AD FREE
I got to hear the very magical fantastic ******** "growth" word in the same room I heard it in years ago, recently.
I was told we are finally getting to a point of
" growth".

What that meant before and means again is get ready to bend over. The grand theft plan must have been put into action.

Last time they said that New Penn was solid. Consistent. A money maker.
.But in order for "growth" we must be sold to Roadway.

Grow how? For what? For WHO?

Take the word "growth" and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Growth for bigshots.
More work and less pay and concessions for us
That's where "growth" goes.
KMA.

BIG R GUY

Ted and Wayne’s driving instructor
AD FREE
I don't have a problem with 102" trailers, but I won't peddle with a 53, New York State has an over length law on secondary roads, even in a union job you still have round mouth guys who will peddle on those roads....these roads encompass all roads except interstate and select state routes....smh
I peddle the China district downtown with a 53’, 102” wide. Even 53’ containers to the fireworks warehouse.

67EEF5B2-ACB1-4733-9C26-BFE6C83E7460.md.jpg

ED FORCE ONE

I peddle the China district downtown with a 53’, 102” wide. Even 53’ containers to the fireworks warehouse.

67EEF5B2-ACB1-4733-9C26-BFE6C83E7460.md.jpg
Ya these motorists are insane they run South 55 out of China Town 70 mph and lock up brakes under the Ryan , everyday , they must be waiting for the magic day the Stevenson is wide open

BIG R GUY

Ted and Wayne’s driving instructor
AD FREE
Ya these motorists are insane they run South 55 out of China Town 70 mph and lock up brakes under the Ryan , everyday , they must be waiting for the magic day the Stevenson is wide open
That will never happen, Ted. You may have a better chance, backing up Lumber Street to Continental Paper, and hitting that dock.

ED FORCE ONE

That will never happen, Ted. You may have a better chance, backing up Lumber Street to Continental Paper, and hitting that dock.
That place must be there 100 years ,when I worked for Gatto platers I went down there made a wide right turn at top of Roosevelt bridge ,you mite see Gatto around , red tractor and trailer

Puff Driver

I know I've posted this before, but I just can't get over how one of the most profitable and best companies to work for got turned into the disaster it is now! All of the above posts about how they ran the company are all accurate. It's the midas touch in reverse. Absolutely everything Yellow touches turns to s##the. Unbelievable
Yet good carriers are reporting OR's in the low 70's or at 69.5
All of the good carriers are non union, pay is better, equipment much safer and facilities clean and modern
Looks like the union is the problem.......

slavenomore

AD FREE
Yet good carriers are reporting OR's in the low 70's or at 69.5
All of the good carriers are non union, pay is better, equipment much safer and facilities clean and modern
Looks like the union is the problem.......
....or somebody who owns everything wants the union to look like the problem.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks