New Penn | Greetings From the Northeast

seabreeze

Not Well Known Member, 63 Year Teamster Member
Yet good carriers are reporting OR's in the low 70's or at 69.5
All of the good carriers are non union, pay is better,Been my problems equipment much safer and facilities clean and modern
Looks like the union is the problem.......
Been my problem for 30-plus years.
Teamster. checks just like a Timex takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

BIG R GUY

Ted and Wayne’s driving instructor
AD FREE
As long as they're written from a Black Rock Account, I don't care how wide they are.
I heard Black Rock only buys shares of companies that use 102” wide, and 53’ trailers. They claim in their transportation synopsis, they are the most profitable.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
I heard Black Rock only buys shares of companies that use 102” wide, and 53’ trailers. They claim in their transportation synopsis, they are the most profitable.
That's what they told JB 40 years ago.
Now Chicago Freight Teamsters are proud to do the same. Not even just the same....but to peddle freight with it.
A nightmare.
I'll have to try really hard not to think about it when I'm masked on the treadmill for my stress test to keep my medical card this week.
I might just walk out.
Just hit me with a ****ing whip for my pay.
We deserve it I guess?

Truck driver seeking another union.
Please help.
I need to find a place to put that ad.

Last edited:

dokman

That's what they told JB 40 years ago.
Now Chicago Freight Teamsters are proud to do the same. Not even just the same....but to peddle freight with it.
A nightmare.
I'll have to try really hard not to think about it when I'm masked on the treadmill for my stress test to keep my medical card this week.
I might just walk out.
Just hit me with a ****ing whip for my pay.
We deserve it I guess?

Truck driver seeking another union.
Please help.
I need to find a place to put that ad.
Here this might work.

4BF1F8F3-F7F3-4D2E-9C36-12713326ACD6.md.png

Puff Driver

....or somebody who owns everything wants the union to look like the problem.
Could be but many are public companies. After Enron few CFO's have any interest in cooking the books, perhaps why YRC has had so many since the merger.
Pay at ODFL is good and it may get even better soon. They seem to share some wealth and understand how to manage a well run operation.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
Could be but many are public companies. After Enron few CFO's have any interest in cooking the books, perhaps why YRC has had so many since the merger.
Pay at ODFL is good and it may get even better soon. They seem to share some wealth and understand how to manage a well run operation.
They know how to use pups in the city too.
I saw that this week.
No thanks.
One trailer is plenty.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks