FedEx Freight | Ground pulling freight pups

As you look to buy a FedEx Ground route, look for P&D businesses with profit margins between 10%-25% of revenue. These are healthy businesses! For example, if you purchase a FedEx Ground route with approximately $800,000 in revenue per year, you can expect to pull in approximately $120,000 in profit (or 15%).

That's not worth the stress of dealing with FedEx as a contractor. The fluctuating cost of doing business, shortage of parts and equipment and labor market competition makes it extremely difficult to make those numbers work. Aside from that, you have FedEx telling you what kind of vehicle you can use, who you can hire and the risk of losing everything it they decide to pull your contract.

I've never seen those, but my building was an AF building back in the day. We have some 3000xxx units floating around. I don't know if they were from the AF days, but that's my assumption. They're my favorite because they don't have the big back like the D13 units and they're light.
They're usually the red ones that are older than most the guys on TB. And love to bind when trying to get them unlatched.

If they gave ground pulling stuff, that means they have dollies going out, but not coming in.

I wouldn't leave my dolly. That's a them problem. Tell them you left it and bring back home. Next trip, tell dispatch to update it and you have no idea why it's showing in WME.

It's hard to find a good dolly. They're excessively covered in grease or the lines are all twisted or they have herpes tires or a combination of the 3.
You should see the dollys at Reno, they have 3 drums of grease in the dolly pit just in case you wanna make them extra slippery to handle.

I've never seen those, but my building was an AF building back in the day. We have some 3000xxx units floating around. I don't know if they were from the AF days, but that's my assumption. They're my favorite because they don't have the big back like the D13 units and they're light.
So you like your dollies like your women? Light and not much in the back? Careful with that description you might run into a kickstand or two in this day and time.

So you like your dollies like your women? Light and not much in the back? Careful with that description you might run into a kickstand or two in this day and time.

Au Contraire my friend, I like my women like D13 and D14 dollies.... Everybody wants them, they're not as old and there's some heft with a big backside.

On the other hand, I do enjoy the occasional running into a kick stand.

That's the driver, what about the contractor?
Same,for linehaul you go from poit A to B and get paid mileage,shorter distance=more$ per mile,but if you sit =no pay.for p&d(trucks) its based for a flat rate(some spots got the rate + $for pakages)for the vans its based per stop and per box.