R&L | Guaranteed Service

Buford

TB Lurker
Credits
hey fellow drivers...do you see many customers requesting guaranteed service anymore? i wonder if we offered free gsds for the next 60 days to certain areas if that would excite customers to ship more with us. we all know were coming up on even slower times the next two months and this might stir up some business. i know one thing is that i have handed out more flyers from the drivers room the last month that i'm starting to feel like a sales rep!!!! its been positive for the customers and they state were the only company they see in which drivers pass out sales material.
i think we can all agree we all need to do everything possible each day to keep the company going strong.

hey fellow drivers...do you see many customers requesting guaranteed service anymore? i wonder if we offered free gsds for the next 60 days to certain areas if that would excite customers to ship more with us. we all know were coming up on even slower times the next two months and this might stir up some business. i know one thing is that i have handed out more flyers from the drivers room the last month that i'm starting to feel like a sales rep!!!! its been positive for the customers and they state were the only company they see in which drivers pass out sales material.
i think we can all agree we all need to do everything possible each day to keep the company going strong.

I hear you driver.I call WIL 2 times a week with leads and as long as the sales men and women do there jobs we will be ok.I know I got a few good leads that we are geting freight out of.Keep your heads up everything will be great.

We are going to see more companies going out as time goes by. If that's the case there will be more freight for us. This is why R&L is still the best, because of drivers like Buford who are willing to go the extra distance to help the company get more business.