FedEx Freight | Guys I’m hearing THIS about the raise.

"Hurrr! Me gonna make thread about something funny! Watch thIS!"

Can you dip$hits just make one designated thread that can be stickied at the top of the forum, where you can post all the sub- 100 iq, $tupidass ::shit:: ya'll want? You can ping pong the same tired ass ::shit:: back and forth till ya'll jizz yourselves into dehydration,and good riddance.
****in big hats, thongs and hotdogs. Your depth of comedy is akin to the kiddie pool.
You motherfuckers don't have to post every moronic thought that crosses your pea brains. Hell, if only relevant, and solid info was posted, we'd have 2 threads. Max.

It's no wonder you won't get a respectable raise. If any of the higher management browse this forum, they'll be convinced that the bulk of the workforce is compromised of imbeciles.

Can you dip$hits just make one designated thread that can be stickied at the top of the forum, where you can post all the sub- 100 iq, $tupidass **** ya'll want? You can ping pong the same tired ass **** back and forth till ya'll jizz yourselves into dehydration,and good riddance.
****in big hats, thongs and hotdogs. Your depth of comedy is akin to the kiddie pool.
You motherfuckers don't have to post every moronic thought that crosses your pea brains. Hell, if only relevant, and solid info was posted, we'd have 2 threads. Max.

It's no wonder you won't get a respectable raise. If any of the higher management browse this forum, they'll be convinced that the bulk of the workforce is compromised of imbeciles.
wELL We KaNT aLL Be Az SmaRT aS yUle

Ehhh. You’re not as funny as Nature Boy….

I actually just got a PM from Raj, and he said, he does in fact monitor TB daily and has decided starting 8-2-2021, they will be distributing to all terminals, Traeger Smokers to cook hot dogs, custom fitted, Big Dave , 1/64 scale hats, and Carhardt purple jock straps, equipped with cell phone carrier, and air cooled pouch.

Can you dip$hits just make one designated thread that can be stickied at the top of the forum, where you can post all the sub- 100 iq, $tupidass **** ya'll want? You can ping pong the same tired ass **** back and forth till ya'll jizz yourselves into dehydration,and good riddance.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Somebody is having a bad day.:ranting2::sorrow::fingure:

Want a Snickers?