FedEx Freight | Guys I’m hearing THIS about the raise.

"Hurrr! Me gonna make thread about something funny! Watch thIS!"

Can you dip$hits just make one designated thread that can be stickied at the top of the forum, where you can post all the sub- 100 iq, $tupidass **** ya'll want? You can ping pong the same tired ass **** back and forth till ya'll jizz yourselves into dehydration,and good riddance.
****in big hats, thongs and hotdogs. Your depth of comedy is akin to the kiddie pool.
You motherfuckers don't have to post every moronic thought that crosses your pea brains. Hell, if only relevant, and solid info was posted, we'd have 2 threads. Max.

It's no wonder you won't get a respectable raise. If any of the higher management browse this forum, they'll be convinced that the bulk of the workforce is compromised of imbeciles.

Someone’s mangina is itching.

2DB636F5-730D-4322-B70D-0B547EB5B72C.md.jpg

Last edited:
"Hurrr! Me gonna make thread about something funny! Watch thIS!"

Can you dip$hits just make one designated thread that can be stickied at the top of the forum, where you can post all the sub- 100 iq, $tupidass **** ya'll want? You can ping pong the same tired ass **** back and forth till ya'll jizz yourselves into dehydration,and good riddance.
****in big hats, thongs and hotdogs. Your depth of comedy is akin to the kiddie pool.
You motherfuckers don't have to post every moronic thought that crosses your pea brains. Hell, if only relevant, and solid info was posted, we'd have 2 threads. Max.

It's no wonder you won't get a respectable raise. If any of the higher management browse this forum, they'll be convinced that the bulk of the workforce is compromised of imbeciles.
Dang
Tell us how you REALLY feel,
try not to hold anything in, you’ll feel better afterwards.

Consider this.
For all the years people here have speculated on the raise, spread rumors and such, no one has gotten it right, not once. Not one single rumor turned out to be the actual raise. Especially this far out. Don't they typically announce it in early September? I wouldn't entertain any rumors.

Fx must keep that information very closely guarded. It's never been known until maybe 48hrs prior to the official announcement.

This isn't me saying the raise will/won't be good, just that I don't believe anyone knows.

Consider this.
For all the years people here have speculated on the raise, spread rumors and such, no one has gotten it right, not once. Not one single rumor turned out to be the actual raise. Especially this far out. Don't they typically announce it in early September? I wouldn't entertain any rumors.

Fx must keep that information very closely guarded. It's never been known until maybe 48hrs prior to the official announcement.

This isn't me saying the raise will/won't be good, just that I don't believe anyone knows.
I agree, just getting a good laugh out of the rumoes

Consider this.

Agree. Just fun speculating. Estes in MN area hiring at $31.15 hourly and .74 cents a mile

Agree. Just fun speculating. Estes in MN area hiring at $31.15 hourly and .74 cents a mile
Yeah dude have you seen the Minneapolis terminal? Falling apart, no yard space, and like 40 doors to run the entire metro? The fact that you see more contractor tractors pulling their trailers than Estes tractors has to say something about the work environment. Very sad that FedEx can't keep up with payscale but it can't be worse than that place....

I heard we are getting free hotdogs every day, and a slurpee machine. Plus all the suck asses are getting special knee
Yeah dude have you seen the Minneapolis terminal? Falling apart, no yard space, and like 40 doors to run the entire metro? The fact that you see more contractor tractors pulling their trailers than Estes tractors has to say something about the work environment. Very sad that FedEx can't keep up with payscale but it can't be worse than that place....
That sounds EXACTLY like my center, but remember - the future this industry has been promised by WORLD POWERS is one of autonomous trucks.

Even though autonomy isn’t here yet; fair pay, retention, retirement etc. will always fall short.

Stopgap gimmicks to attract women, teens, and immigrant labor are being tapped to buy time for technology and infrastructure to catch up. Better working conditions and compensation aren’t being considered…

Last edited:
That sounds EXACTLY like my center, but remember - the future this industry has been promised by WORLD POWERS is one of autonomous trucks’

Even though autonomy isn’t here yet, fair pay, retention, retirement etc.. will always fall short.

Stopgap gimmicks involve attracting previously untapped resources such as women and immigrants to buy time. Better working conditions and compensation aren’t being considered…
Damn, I bet your fun at a party.

MSP is definitely a dump, which is crazy given how many millions of dollars they've put in to that center in the past ten years.

For what it's worth the hub operation is going to SMN in about two months so MSP will finally be an end of the line center, which is all it's suited for at this point since they can't expand but happen to be in a really good location.