ODFL | Hang Out

I've told them they going to have to make a wall just for me.:LMAO:Now if I could just do that at the State.:TR10driving03:.if you are ever up this way again ask them about going by corp.&visiting.They have a really nice area where they have all the state&national trophy's.Just wish the other OD's would send there trophy's this way.There was talk maybe that the other's who win that never have a chance of getting to corp.They would fly them&family out this way&get the OD treatment&tour thru corp.&meet everyone.:ShakeHandsNah:This would be a great time for them to bring there trophy's&place them in the case's
i saw you bragging wall when i was in GBO

Anyone is welcome over there during the day.Really neat to take a tour&see the other end.They are doing alot of update's &renovation's to building&outside area's.Just hope NC has there TDC this coming year.It's all up in the air right now for 2014.Hoping they will have it.But,not sure when&where.
i'll have to see what i can do next year

How many hours is everyone getting these days? For us at my Term they are trying to keep everyone at or under 50.