ODFL | Happy 5th anniversary X-WSKTeers

DayliteDean

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
January 15 2005 Old Dominion bought Wichita Southeast Kansas Transit,already our fifth anniversary as part of the OD family. Its been a real good ride here,In fact I feel I have one of the best freight jobs around,but I still have fond memories of the old place(pretty easy to do were still in the same facility)we did a great job with limited resources and had a lot of fun doing it!!anyway I want to give a shout-out to all my old freinds and co-workers and to tell everyone at OD how much I've enjoyed my 5 years here!!!:clap::shift::icon_dance:

i have to agree with you daylight. have really enjoyed the last 5 years. how many more til we get that 3rd week. hope all is well down in your neck of the woods. you can come out and see me tonight bout 3. browniies would be a nice midnight snack. lol

Hi Sportacus!!all well down here,being working days too long ,at 0300 if i'm awake i'm trying to find the toilet not the terminal but welcome just the same,(Rick the inbound sup usually has pastries,look for the QT bag)but you didnt hear that from me!I think its another 5 anniverseries for our third week,I kind of miss that fouth week myself, just the same Happy anniversary !!!