Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Happy 6thmas day

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The FBI oath:
I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Does anyone believe that these FBI pukes have upheld their oath? Most should be fired and hanged from what I'm seeing. We can start with James Comey.

Toby

I live Here
Desantis is 100% correct. The Dems are loving this 1/6 issue because they can create the narrative that they are looking for. And as he said, if this was actually an insurrection as the Democrats say, why hasn't a single person been charged with anything close to an insurrection?
It's a shiny object in my opinion. As long as the nation is focused on this 1/6 crap they're not talking about Biden's failures. Unfortunately for the Dems, it's not working because the 1/6 riot doesn't affect any of us, the Biden policies do!
Some of us can chew gum and walk

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium

Interesting
Ya, and when Attorney General, Merrick Garland, was asked about Epps in front of Congress, Garland claimed to know nothing about him. Garland is a liar and among other reasons, he should be fired immediately.

Toby

I live Here

FBI Arrests Retired Green Beret Jeremy Brown for Attending Jan. 6 Protests and Standing Outside Capitol — AFTER HE REFUSED TO BE THEIR INFORMANT!​

Toby

I live Here

Thomas Caldwell, 66, is charged with his role in the riot and his part in an alleged Oath Keepers' plot. His charging documents mention 'person two' and 'person three', who Carlson said were FBI agents

Another individual, 'person three', led Caldwell to believe there would be a 'quick reaction force' participating in their storming of the Capitol.

'But wait, here's the interesting thing,' said Carlson.

'Person two and person three were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them.

'Why is that? You know why. They were almost certainly working for the FBI.

'So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6th. According to government documents.'

Carlson said that there were more than 20 unindicted co-conspirators mentioned in the Oath Keeper indictments, 'all playing roles in the conspiracy who have not been charged for virtually the exact same activities.'

Toby

I live Here

Proud Boys Leader Was A ‘Prolific’ FBI Informant​

Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the far-right Proud Boys group, previously worked as an informer for local and federal law enforcement, according to court records obtained by Reuters that indicate he helped authorities prosecute 13 individuals on federal charges.

Toby

I live Here

Man With Explosive Device Arrested Running From Florida January 6 Rally (Antifa? Dressed in Black, Recently Returned from Portland)​

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Trumper's hate America and the constitution and the insurrection proved that , instead of believing a lie the big orange clown started spreading long before the election because he can't stand losing maybe the cult members should have thought this through.

NF.... I'll answer what I feel like answering, It's like a10 to 1 ratio of people responding to posts.

Jeff should pay me for increasing the activity on here.
Does he?

Toby

I live Here

Antifa Terrorist Brought a Bomb to an Oath Keepers’ Rally on Jan 6 Anniversary and Corporate Media Yawned​

Imagine if a Proud Boy came to a Black Lives Matter rally with an explosive in his backpack. Imagine if the police chased him down and arrested him for it. Would that make the news? Of course. In fact, it would be the hottest topic on every news channel as they roll in experts to decry how right-wing domestic terrorists driven by the MAGA movement, Donald Trump. Republicans, Christians, and conservatives are to blame for all of our nation’s troubles.

But when an Antifa domestic terrorist brought a bomb to an Oath Keepers’ rally on the anniversary of the January 6 mostly peaceful protests, corporate media passed on the story. Sure, it got a little local coverage which I’ve quoted below, but otherwise the sound of crickets are louder than any news reports on the incident.

Toby

I live Here

NEVER FORGET: Pelosi Praised Protesters for Storming Wisconsin State Capitol Decade Ago​

As the media fawned over House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) commemorating the January 6 Capitol Hill riot on Thursday, few remembered when she praised protesters who stormed the Wisconsin State Capitol in 2011.

Over a decade ago, in the February of 2011, unionists stormed the Wisconsin State Capitol to prevent a vote on collective bargaining reform – the Act 10 protests. As Fox News noted, “thousands of demonstrators managed to enter the building by violently breaking down doors and shattering windows.”

Here are the tweets Nancy sent back in 2011…

Toby

I live Here
When you examine the speeches J6th 2022 And the one especially from the AG you see them setting the further stage that they are not done with their Stazi tactics. They all parroted the same message of comparison to events that led to major “war”. Thus they are projecting further Declaration Of War on MAGA or the “Deplorable’s”

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
I see that Piglosi has invited Brandon to deliver the SOTU to congress on March 1

I hope Brandon mentions these other "sacred days" (Heels Up forgot them)

March 1, 1954- Puerto Rican Nationals opened fire in the gallery of the House of Reps wounding 5 US congress people ( it will be the 68th anniversary of this attack)

March 1, 1971- Weather Underground placed bomb in the US Senate building
( it will be the 51st anniversary of this attack)

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Didn’t know that Magoo had a PILOT’S license .
This is the only thing that Magoo and AzPilot fly.......

iu

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I see that Piglosi has invited Brandon to deliver the SOTU to congress on March 1

March 1, 1954- Puerto Rican Nationals opened fire in the gallery of the House of Reps wounding 5 US congress people ( it will be the 68th anniversary of this attack)

March 1st?
I guess the puppet masters have time to make Brandon's nursing home room look like the fake White House, like they did with the latest backdrop.
At his current rate of decline he'll struggle to get out of bed let alone give a SOTU speech.

Toby

I live Here

That’s also the latest address ever. Does the handlers really need that much time or are they constructing a sound stage for Congress

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
A real media would have been asking the most simple question to the Democrats pushing this "insurrection" b.s.

"If this is an insurrection, why hasn't anyone been charged with insurrection related crimes"?