Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Happy 6thmas day

Toby

I live Here

Why Won’t All 14,000 Hours Of Jan 6th Video Be Released?​

There is currently at least 14,000 hours of footage from January 6th.

Of course, to this point, we have not seen all of it or even most of it.

We have seen what they wanted us to see.

Pelosi even admitted they are trying to “establish and preserve the narrative” that they have set out.

Toby

I live Here

Pelosi Blames Trump Supporters For a Murder Committed by Follower of Nation of Islam (VIDEO)​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday blamed Trump supporters for the murder of Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans.

Last April Police Officer William “Billy” Evans was murdered when a follower of the Nation of Islam rammed his car into a police checkpoint on Capitol Hill.

The driver, 25-year-old Noah Green, rammed the barrier on the Senate side and exited the vehicle armed with a large blade.

The Capitol Police engaged Green and shot him dead.On Thursday, Pelosi falsely blamed Trump supporters for Billy Evans’ murder.“I want to acknowledge our fallen heroes of that day: US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, US Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, Metropolitan officer Jeffrey Smith, and US Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans of a later assault,” Pelosi said.Billy Evans was murdered by a Farrakhan follower and NONE of the other police officers Pelosi mentioned were murdered.VIDEO

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium

Pelosi even admitted they are trying to “establish and preserve the narrative” that they have set out.

We know why, because it will show a bunch of seniors on a field trip.

Toby

I live Here

The First Jan 6 Insurrection Began with Obama and Comey Setting Up President-Elect Trump that Night in 2017​

The propaganda media for the Deep State Democrats is attempting to make Jan 6 a national day of remembrance due to the suspicious events surrounding the Capital riot of 2021.

But the real Jan 6 insurrection was planned out by the Obama gang and was put into motion on Jan 6, 2017, when fired and disgraced FBI Director James Comey met with President Trump.

We know that Obama and a group of his top advisors met in the White House on January 5th, 2017. We know this because Susan Rice memorialized this meeting in a bizarre personal email to herself discussing this meeting on the day of President Trump’s Inauguration.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium

The First Jan 6 Insurrection Began with Obama and Comey Setting Up President-Elect Trump that Night in 2017​

The propaganda media for the Deep State Democrats is attempting to make Jan 6 a national day of remembrance due to the suspicious events surrounding the Capital riot of 2021.

But the real Jan 6 insurrection was planned out by the Obama gang and was put into motion on Jan 6, 2017, when fired and disgraced FBI Director James Comey met with President Trump.

We know that Obama and a group of his top advisors met in the White House on January 5th, 2017. We know this because Susan Rice memorialized this meeting in a bizarre personal email to herself discussing this meeting on the day of President Trump’s Inauguration.

Our government is rotten to the core.

Toby

I live Here

Americans Reject Democrats’ Jan 6 ‘Insurrection’ Narrative, Expert Reveals​

The Left is desperate to convince the public that the protest-turned-riot was an attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government that was orchestrated by President Donald Trump and his supporters.

Why? To demonize Trump and his allies in the hope of preventing the 45th president from ever holding office again.

By labeling Trump, and any connected lawmakers, an “insurrectionist,” Democrats can call on a Civil War-era provision that forbids those who have participated in an “insurrection” from holding office in the United States again.

However, the American people are just not buying it, according to Democrat lawyer and constitutional expert Jonathan Turley

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Americans Reject Democrats’ Jan 6 ‘Insurrection’ Narrative, Expert Reveals​

The Left is desperate to convince the public that the protest-turned-riot was an attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government that was orchestrated by President Donald Trump and his supporters.

Why? To demonize Trump and his allies in the hope of preventing the 45th president from ever holding office again.

By labeling Trump, and any connected lawmakers, an “insurrectionist,” Democrats can call on a Civil War-era provision that forbids those who have participated in an “insurrection” from holding office in the United States again.

However, the American people are just not buying it, according to Democrat lawyer and constitutional expert Jonathan Turley

this isnt flying
people are not buy this BS
people are concerned about gas being up over a $1 and inflation being 10-50% depending on the product

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium

The rest of the video shows too many FBI plants and agents. Sorry.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

New York Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez revealed that she was receiving many text messages warning of expected violence for nearly a week before the Capitol insurrection of Jan. 6 — including from other members of Congress…

“One week before, the week prior to the insurrection, I started to get text messages that I needed to be careful,” Ocasio-Cortez said, “And that, in particular, I need to be careful about the 6th.”

with this dim bulb knowing this was going to happen
and Pigolsi not wanting additional support
seems like they knew it was coming

Toby

I live Here

Toby

I live Here

Federal agents who searched Brown’s home found a sawed-off shotgun, short-barrel rifle, hand grenades and more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition.

When deputies searched a black backpack Smith had, they found a homemade pipe-style explosive device, Gualtieri said. Sheriff’s deputies found a piece of paper titled “direct action checklist,” where Smith made a list of clothing, armor and gear to bring, including listed items such as a helmet and shaded goggles, a gas mask, duct tape and flammable rags.

In his backpack, they also found a helmet with a logo on it that had been seen at other protests in cities such as Portland, where Smith had spent time, Gualtieri said.

In affidavits, the arresting detective, under the “aggravating/mitigating” section of the report, notes “Antifa” and requests a high bail. In one of the reports, the detective wrote “Antifa/Anti gov/Extrem.” However, Gualtieri said it was too early to say with which group Smith may be affiliated. The Sheriff’s Office found no prior intelligence on him and is cooperating with the FBI on the investigation.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Federal agents who searched Brown’s home found a sawed-off shotgun, short-barrel rifle, hand grenades and more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition.

When deputies searched a black backpack Smith had, they found a homemade pipe-style explosive device, Gualtieri said. Sheriff’s deputies found a piece of paper titled “direct action checklist,” where Smith made a list of clothing, armor and gear to bring, including listed items such as a helmet and shaded goggles, a gas mask, duct tape and flammable rags.

In his backpack, they also found a helmet with a logo on it that had been seen at other protests in cities such as Portland, where Smith had spent time, Gualtieri said.

In affidavits, the arresting detective, under the “aggravating/mitigating” section of the report, notes “Antifa” and requests a high bail. In one of the reports, the detective wrote “Antifa/Anti gov/Extrem.” However, Gualtieri said it was too early to say with which group Smith may be affiliated. The Sheriff’s Office found no prior intelligence on him and is cooperating with the FBI on the investigation.

unless you can change "Antifa"
to Proud Boys or Oath Keepers
the MSM will take a pass on this story

As for AOC got a feeling a lot of people need their records released
the Soviet style show trial has no interest at getting to the truth, just forwarding a narrative that is pretty absurd (worse than 9-11 worse the Pearl, give me a break)

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium

with this dim bulb knowing this was going to happen
and Pigolsi not wanting additional support
seems like they knew it was coming
You are only accusing the stupid bitch of this because you're sexually frustrated, want to bang her, and can't date her.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: