XPO | Happy Birthday teamsterwannaB

P&d you seem to have issues with my spelling ( or with me which is it ) I have explained to you a had a very long day on 1 post and blew it! Now ever since someone ( now a friend and ally ) ripped me for saying your, and not you are, telling me there is a difference, and I represent all drivers on here, instead acting like this is a chat room ( which to me that is what it is) I will spell the words out so that GO knows I am smarter than my 13 year old, So to make people like you the smartest driver on here I will say before instead of B4. You can stop ripping me and others for spelling, trust me I can spell. Now I caught that launch time thing and I have no idea what you are talking about. Is it a leave time for a linehaul run, or a lunch? I guess if I were as bright as you I would know, but since I am not I have to ask.

SORRY! Just screwing with ya man! nothing personal, okay? I'm about to stop using the dictionary myself, takes too long to write a reply and like U I don't have a lot of extra time. Again I honestly have nothing against you. I don't always agree with what you say but that's normal, right. We're all individuals with our own way of seeing things and that's cool. Do Your deal, say your piece by all means. As for who's smarter....I don't want to go there cause it really bothers me how many times my brain seems to shut down and I can't remember simple things anymore. As for "launch time", it just the time we're suppose to leave our home terminal for the fac on night line haul. You know how it is different terminals use different terminology. peace

SORRY! Just screwing with ya man! nothing personal, okay? I'm about to stop using the dictionary myself, takes too long to write a reply and like U I don't have a lot of extra time. Again I honestly have nothing against you. I don't always agree with what you say but that's normal, right. We're all individuals with our own way of seeing things and that's cool. Do Your deal, say your piece by all means. As for who's smarter....I don't want to go there cause it really bothers me how many times my brain seems to shut down and I can't remember simple things anymore. As for "launch time", it just the time we're suppose to leave our home terminal for the fac on night line haul. You know how it is different terminals use different terminology. peace
NOTTA PROBLEM!